• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Orc for Dusk

Wicked cool...love the teeth! How well does the morph work with Dusk's current expressions?
Thanks Pendraia! ^^ For now they are working normally. I thought i would have some problems with the smile but no problems so far.
I will upload some images with expressions soon, thanks for asking! :)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This is so fantastic!! I need me some creature characters and I could never do what you did with this morph. I can hardly wait to see the progress with some map work.

Hi everyone! I'm creating a bodybuilder morph for the orc. What you guys think? I started today, i should exaggerate a little in the morph? ^^

Bodybuilder.png

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My initial impressions? The hips and waist could do with a little widening. Dusk has very narrow hips and waistline - almost feminine in appearance. From my impressions off of the screenshot here, he looks a little off-balance to my eyes.

I think from the bottom of the Lats down to the hips could use a little widening, but other than that, I think it's a really nice start to the morph. :)

My initial impressions? The hips and waist could do with a little widening. Dusk has very narrow hips and waistline - almost feminine in appearance. From my impressions off of the screenshot here, he looks a little off-balance to my eyes.

I think from the bottom of the Lats down to the hips could use a little widening, but other than that, I think it's a really nice start to the morph. :)

Thanks for the ideas Seliah! Looks better now?

Body2.png

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hips definitely look a little bit better... here's where I think the most adjustment needs to be made at the moment :

upload_2016-1-31_14-6-43.png

I used the yellow to outline the top and bottom limits of the area I'm talking about. In this area, for a muscular male (I know we're talking an Orc here, but still male..) right now, to my eyes it just looks a little TOO narrow; he almost has a female hourglass look to him in that area.

If it were my project, I would probably try to widen that area out a little bit, especially where the deepest part of the curves are.

Does that help? I know my ability to put things into words is sometimes not very good, so I figured the quick yellow "markers" would show a little better what i meant.

Hips definitely look a little bit better... here's where I think the most adjustment needs to be made at the moment :

View attachment 3054

I used the yellow to outline the top and bottom limits of the area I'm talking about. In this area, for a muscular male (I know we're talking an Orc here, but still male..) right now, to my eyes it just looks a little TOO narrow; he almost has a female hourglass look to him in that area.

If it were my project, I would probably try to widen that area out a little bit, especially where the deepest part of the curves are.

Does that help? I know my ability to put things into words is sometimes not very good, so I figured the quick yellow "markers" would show a little better what i meant.

Thanks a lot for the help Seliah. I tried to fix it. You think it's better now?

Body2.png

View attachment 3054

And helped me a lot! Thanks!!