• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Orc for Dusk

Very cool...
It's just their base shader...it's very easy to change and I generally change it to a white skin shader at some point.

I think it is supposed to represent clay...unless using zmodeller it is very like sculpting in clay.

Thanks Pendraia! Yes, i normally change to white ^^

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Love what you are doing with the Orc! It reminds me of my old WOW days...
Once I get my computer running ( Iray fried my motherboard ) I want to work on a morph for Harry- Talbuk mount- for Dusk

icedragonart

Admirable
Would it be possible to do a morph for his body that would make it more muscular in stomach area instead of the big belly? I think its great as it is but just curious if that's a possibility

Once I get my computer running ( Iray fried my motherboard ) I want to work on a morph for Harry- Talbuk mount- for Dusk
Thanks Desertsilver! WoW gives a lot of inspiration isn'it? I had a problem similar sometime ago with my video card, i had to buy a new one too :/

Would it be possible to do a morph for his body that would make it more muscular in stomach area instead of the big belly? I think its great as it is but just curious if that's a possibility
Hi Icedragonart! Thanks for the idea! I was thinking the same thing, maybe i will do two bodymorphs :)
Thank you!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Very cool looking! And while I'm seeing both of them in one thread, welcome icedragonart & welcome back, Desertsilver!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very cool looking! And while I'm seeing both of them in one thread, welcome icedragonart & welcome back, Desertsilver!!
Welcome icegraonart, and welcome back Desertsilver, from me as well. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pendraia! Yes, i normally change to white ^^
Me too...it's so much easier but occasionally I do forget and leave it red.

Welcome back and I'm looking forward to seeing your Talbuk mount morph when you do it.

I would like this also...

Hi friends!!! Here some screenshots of the teeth! ^^

What you guys think? Have a nice weekend!!! :)