• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lost in a Memory

Dawn wearing my Itarille Gown, Headdress, and Pumps (Not that you can see the pumps)
Pose and expression will be included with the Itarille Gown

Lost in a Memory.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I love to dance, and my only problem would be tripping over that long hem. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Llola You really do make excellent use of Depth of field in your renders, gives the characters some real punch. The impact of this latest one is exceptional.

I do like to mix and match, not only with clothes but also with textures. This is a rework of an render I did with V4, updated to use Dawn instead. Here I have tried a different mix and match, a futuristic look with thoughts of a much earlier times, eternal romance.

The Rose J.jpg

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
You'll Get Lost in her Eyes

LARGE original version: http://www.lynescreations.com/amira.htm

AetherDream & Luminescence3D's Amria for Dawn SR2 (HiveWire)
I'm not into "face painting" type of designs, but I fell in love with Amria's eyes...
This is "my take" on this character ... I'm a fiddler... I changed the face morph
a bit, putting more focus on her eyes... I have more complex art in progress, but
I get distracted by a product and find myself working with it instead! LOL!

I put the old Koz "All Back" hair on Dawn, after de-saturating the "black" hair
(which looked more brown than black) texture map and I think it holds up pretty well!
I did have to clean up the 'hair line' a little bit because of the hasty fitting to Dawn, but
Kozoburo still has nice hair! :)

I also applied the longer nail morph from the Soraka character for Dawn (Rendo)

Fabiana & Luci's gorgeous jewelry set called Sophia (for V4, but easily moved into place on Dawn!)

She's wearing V&V's "Falling for Dawn" jacket as a sweater- with cowl neck shape-
and with Lully's sparkly material (HiveWire)

Her pose is from a portrait set for V4 by Ilona, re-worked by me

Blue Stage BG by seasun101 from ShareCG (hue change and re-sized, blurred for distance)

Poser Pro 2014 & PhotoshopView attachment 2704

This is very lovely! Thank you for using our girl.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Thank you all for the wonderful words of encouragement....
@Lorraine ... I don't have much Dawn stuff and that render was created a while ago... but I think she's OOT Laureen... the dress I can't remember... it was probably a freebie from somewhere... I do remember adding the sparkle shaders on it. If I find the file... I'll give you a better answer.. LOL
@Pendraia ... Thank you... I'm glad you like them.. ENJOY!
@Hornet3d ... I used to own a Photography Studio... DOF is veeeeery important when photography people to make them POP... I've since learned how to use it in my 3D art... I can't make a render without it now. I'm glad you noticed.. THANK YOU!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
@MissB ... Here's another using the Instant Hair I made tonight... Hope you like it too ;)
I always thought postwork was cheating... Now I'm realizing it's all part of the art ... and... I'm lovin' it!
ENJOY!
LAUREEN for DAWN wHAIR merged DONE SIGN.jpg