• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Been playing tonight...this is Dawn with the Doe for Dawn head with a tad of DawnSE face morphs...then I used the height morphs to create her body...
She looks beautiful Sanbie...

Had another play with my Doe...I used Kens China Blaze outfit and pose...the hair is Hi Pony for V4 from sharecg...
View attachment 3197
Love the render and the outfit I'm looking forward to the DS version...

Awesome Sanbie

Pose with staff

Cheers

Jon
Wow...great pose and render! And look at those muscles!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Been playing tonight...this is Dawn with the Doe for Dawn head with a tad of DawnSE face morphs...then I used the height morphs to create her body...
Exquisite renders everyone!!

Awe.... Sanbie,
She is just the cutest thing!! I love the curls and those adorable eyes!

Love that background and image Llola Lane!!!

Hornet gorgeous render the rose is a very nice touch!!

Jon you are the POSE master!!!

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes NA, you hit it correctly. Very rustic, though I don't know about fantasy so much, but definitely a period piece.

Nicely done RedPhantom, and welcome back from me as well. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Miss B, no worries!

It was just a small observation, and I say fantasy because if you look at the menu it offers things like Erulian Wine and Green Glen Wine with rather Elvish script after the English words, and things are in zinc and silver.

Although, most of the fantasy I know of usually has currency in steel.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Behind again - enjoying all of these, and welcome back, Red Phantom!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh so cute, as usual, Ken! :)

and great stuff here, everyone! Gosh, "gone a day" and look at all the great art posted!! wow!

Are you making another pose set for us, Jon?? Hope so! :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you! This "kitty" top design went viral in Japan and is being sold in stores all over the country. The hole is just an alpha map, so it can be removed or replaced with something else. I think it's perfect for a catgirl. ;)