• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Forest Jewel

Dawn
Amira for Dawn
Wild Orchid Hair
Fairy Flower Outfit
Regalia for Fairy Flower Outfit
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines
A Curious Proliferation
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower
Ombre Textures Royal For Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower
Fairies Rendered in Poser then solar flare applied and lightened
My Solarflare stars for tiny sparkles
Background rocks rendered in poser
The wings I painted in Photoshop
Amira copy 4.jpg

Last edited:

Rick

Eager
So many awesomely awesome Dawn renders everyone! Well done! They are really amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

NapalmArsenal Forest Jewel is very beautifully done and so magical! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've been playing with Dyncreator and came up with this render...my daughter had a dress similar to this but it also had a ruffle around the neck and it was an orange plaid. Morph is Diva with a bit of my thorne character and Dvl's Doe character heads dialed in. Texture is mine based on Luna's base texture, still not fully set up and missing the normal maps.

Diva was playing hide and seek...so she hid behind the planter. She couldn't resist peaking out to see if they were coming yet though...
coming ready or not.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B...needs a few of the settings played with as they're the original 3Delight ones instead of Iray.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That is so precious, what a cute look on her lovely little face! The dress has turned wonderful.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine, I forgot to mention earlier that it is the dress from Frills and spills for Luna.