• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Official Announcement: DAZ terminates agreement to publish HiveWire 3D animals!

Hornet3d

Wise
Yep it is now official! HiveWire3D's Animal Release & Sale! on Renderosity.com

This link also has a good interview with HW talking about our new partnership with Rendo.

We are all excited about this! Again just to repeat all the HW Animals will also be available here at home at the Hive. This is a non-exclusive deal.

I was ready to forgo the Hive Animals for the greater good so the information that this is non-exclusive is good news to me, at least this time it should keep and lot more people happy if not everyone.

Hornet3d

Wise
A very personal view but I think this has all the advantages of the original agreement and none of the disadvantages, well at least for these two parties entities. I really do hope this really works out and I suspect more Poser users go to Rendo than Daz so, while this is good news for all, this should also be a real plus for those artists that only use Poser.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I just got an email from rendo about the HW animals are now over there. I had absolutely no clue and didn't see any announcement here. This thread is still the thing about Daz dropping the ball on their HW animal agreement.

quietrob

Extraordinary
It appears that Renderosity knows a good deal when it sees it. More and better exposure for the Hive. A good user base and you retain rights.

This is appears to be a good deal indeed. Now get me a decent polar bear.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
a forum where you cannot point out issues with the store's products is in my opinion rather useless one
if I have problems with anything I go to that product's site and forums for answers be it Skype, Microsoft updates, my music software etc
yet one can get modded on a certain forum even for pointing out a copyright breach on a texture which in my case I would not have known of if I had not seen the later removed post.

Mine and others posts have also been removed... so has that product ;)

a forum where you cannot point out issues with the store's products is in my opinion rather useless one
if I have problems with anything I go to that product's site and forums for answers be it Skype, Microsoft updates, my music software etc
yet one can get modded on a certain forum even for pointing out a copyright breach on a texture which in my case I would not have known of if I had not seen the later removed post.

It's even more frustrating to be trying to explain that not every vendor at a store expects every item the sell to be purchased by the same small group of buyers and that them not buying something for a given reason won't impact the vendor much, if at all, and have my post removed for "being off topic" or some such BS, when my response is about how vendors won't miss a person not buying a product because it has he same textures another item does (the thread topic).