• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Dollmommy

Motivated
Here is another one of my Dawn pieces. Using Blacksmith texture transformer I converted Horizon for v4 to work on Dawn. It was an entry over at Renderosity for the Blacksmith contest. I don't smoke but once complete, I felt that this old woman need a cigarette to complete her look. It is titled A Dirty Old Habit
ADirtyOldHabit.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Here's 2 of the projects I have been working on for the last few months:

* Laced Sundress for Dawn
: now reaching final stages of beta-testing at the HW QAV. The textures below are from AetherDream's beautiful "Tropical Heat" expansion that will soon follow to the store (currently in internal beta-testing).

* Savage Zariyah, Savage Weapons, and Savage Outfit for Dawn:
I, @Art_of_Mind, @Rae134 and @KageRyu have been working on this stone age bundle for the last 3 months, and today I have opened the public thread for it, showing what's included. I have included 60 (yeah, sixty!!) presets to combine warpaints, colors, skin tones, dirt, soot, and face paints into all sorts of combinations. Here you can see Zariyah, one of her warpaints + dirt + face paints, the Savage Outfit, Savage Hair, and one of the Savage Weapons.

SoraAndcavewoman.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love the lighting and the sense of movement. Using Depth of Field to place the character in the middle of the scene really makes the render pop.
@Dollmommy , I'm so glad you posted these over here!! They are extremely well done and I'm rather envious of your water !!

Thanks so much for the delightful comment!! DOF is something I have been working on as to the placement of where to put the focal point. Getting there! Not Dan 30 good yet lol!!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
getting back to my more "artistic" pieces...since getting used to my new tools (and just doing a lot of more "technical" art as I learned a new mouse & a tablet)

Love the render, Lyne! Dawn looks comfy in the dress and pose. Great job! :)

For the WOW fans, this is blue Dawn with hooves, horns, tentacles, tail, and the whole nine yards. My take on the elusive Draenei creatures. Rendered in Poser with Firefly. ^___^

BlueWOWDraenei_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
And now for some Animeness play, a queen of hearts with Dawn + Universal Anime Head. Ears and tail are from my "Animal Anime Pack" available at CP. Leotard is from my "Classic Bunny Suit", stockings from my "Diamond Dress", and sailor shirt converted from Aiko3.

QueenOfHearts_.jpg