• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse is here!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The wait is over :)

Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse has arrived in the store!!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yay! This is one truly fabulous product. I have several pieces I am Working on using the tack I hope to post here soon!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OMG, LAURIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Chris, and Paul and... the team).... oh oh oh OH !!! Despite my messed up health issues (explained in Dawn render thread) I RAN TO THE STORE, AND BOUGHT THIS MOST FABOULOUS, FANTASTIC, STUPEDNIOUS (the spell checker does not correct cap'd words, sorry) SUPERCALIFIRGIALSTIC TACK!!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG, LAURIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Chris, and Paul and... the team).... oh oh oh OH !!! Despite my messed up health issues (explained in Dawn render thread) I RAN TO THE STORE, AND BOUGHT THIS MOST FABOULOUS, FANTASTIC, STUPEDNIOUS (the spell checker does not correct cap'd words, sorry) SUPERCALIFIRGIALSTIC TACK!!!!
Bad health or not Lyne, you just managed to make me laugh out loud . . . . literally!! :D

I can't agree with you more. This is one beautiful product!! ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
It is a beaut. And a ton of work!! Just such a killer product. Kudos to Mooman (Fab3D), Laurie and Paul.

Laurie's imagery is just so impressive. She really knows how to ice a cake!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Niiiiice. It's almost as if he's putting his foot on the brake (even though it's just the stirrup) to get Harry to stop. :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Niiiiice. It's almost as if he's putting his foot on the brake (even though it's just the stirrup) to get Harry to stop. :)

Thx! Here is a video of one the guys I work with (but not reining- mainly "natural horsemanship" type work), doing a bridleless reining slide stop. It is a dramatic manuever. :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Actually I've always wanted to do a piece like this but couldn't do it with the previous horse models- only Harry can bend this way....the main render of the horse and rider is totally unretouched.

If you can stomach it this is the most amazing horse I have ever see a video of. I think this is why I now love the Lusitano breed. It is a bullfighting video though so if you don't want to see it don't look at the video. Myself I hate the cruelty to the bull but I just am amazed at the horse. This is the cruel dance that lead to modern dressage.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
First great render Laurie...but...but...he has his shirt on! That's so unusual...lol!

Great videos...I don't condone bull fighting but the horses movements in the second video are just amazing! The whole time I was watching I was worried for the horse though...