• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
That's the kind of thing, when I was younger....yeah, I'd be right out there with them, have to admit. Another occasion for a crash helmet though...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Interesting to read each of those periodic comments to see what's going on elsewhere in the North East.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That looks way cool Sky...I would have loved doing that as a kid.

Man...your car doesn't even look like a car.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, they've been calling it Beast in the East....I've not heard Snowzilla...that's pretty good too.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Don't recall now where I saw that. It might have been in one of the articles I read online yesterday.

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. Glad to hear neither of you needs to try and get out. It'll be interesting to see what McG has to say when this is over.

skylab

Esteemed
We've had a visit from the our neighbor clearing driveways...so he's beginning to process of digging us out, and will probably finish tomorrow :)

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, I remember how sick he was of snow last year...and found interesting ways of expressing how he felt :)

skylab

Esteemed
I thought of that...you were first with Goliath, and trying to figure out if you were going to go to work in that blizzard. This storm has lasted so long, it wasn't a flash in the pan type of thing. Just heard that Central Park had 25 inches...that's a lot for the city.

skylab

Esteemed
I've been playing with Dusk Ricardo some while we've been chatting, and some stuff I picked up at the RDNA sale...30-40-50% sale, worth catching if you've wish-listed anything. They have a new M4 long beard in their new releases...so was able to get it at 50% along with numerous M4 textures from their mark downs.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh I saw that long beard in their newsletter. I'm not really into long beards much, though I suppose under the right circumstances, they can come in handy.

skylab

Esteemed
It's something I use a lot in my work, and this is the first time I've seen a truly realistic long beard, so I jumped on it.