• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Work In Progress On Eli

eclark1894

Visionary
Tired? What do you mean "you're tired?" Get back to work, ya gold brick! :cautious:

1566666165942.png

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Sparky's website is finally back online. I suspect that may be part of what's been keeping her busy.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Sparky's website is finally back online. I suspect that may be part of what's been keeping her busy.

I go crazy when something's wrong with my site and it goes down, even for a day or two! Thankfully, it's doing fine right now.

Dana

Ivory Elephant

Adventurous
:mad: I hate the fact this project is getting ignored when it is so close to being finished also when it was scheduled to be released after the Big Cat family was finished.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
:mad: I hate the fact this project is getting ignored when it is so close to being finished also when it was scheduled to be released after the Big Cat family was finished.

Yes, it is very hard to see so many projects started, well underway, or completed with the exception of rigging or mapping or converting. This is a strong reason why I've slowed any progression on any additional breed morphs or animals, due to the fact that we have so many underway. To start another animal thread might be seen as a tease if it takes such a long time to hit out store. Plus the fact that I'm spending the bulk of my time on Dawn 2 lately.

Currently we are working on completing our Reindeer, our Tiger, our Wolf and Dawn 2. No projected time frame for this beautiful Eli I'm afraid. I wish it were out 2 years ago really.

Chin up though I say, the products we do get out in the store are always top quality and well worth the wait.