• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where vendors are going after the HiveWire store closes

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
@Alisa - I've just sent the email to Renderosity today to see about getting my store ported over, in whatever capacity they'd like.

At this time, I don't have any other concrete-final-decision venues in mind, though I'm looking into a couple of smaller places still.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
@Alisa - I've just sent the email to Renderosity today to see about getting my store ported over, in whatever capacity they'd like.

At this time, I don't have any other concrete-final-decision venues in mind, though I'm looking into a couple of smaller places still.
Thanks, when you decide, post again and I'll add your new place to the first post of this thread. If I left anyone out, let me know.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks, when you decide, post again and I'll add your new place to the first post of this thread. If I left anyone out, let me know.

Will do. Renderosity is a definite, provided they'll have me.

The smaller stores, I'll update you once I'm sure.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have emailed Andy and will be moving Diva. I'm happy to either move or turn my other products into freebies. If by moving will allow people access to downloads.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
HiveWire has a store (the one Ken linked to). Chris' products ARE HiveWire's so I don't see any reason why he'd have a store with his name on it. I do not know how Lisa's Botanicals will be listed over there. Chris will make that decision but he has enough on his mind right now, so please just wait and see what happens. Thank you.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm going to Renderosity, Similar name as here (Immortal_moments_art), I had a store already with the same name. (just the underscores are different.) I think my name is the same over there...or it's Dak-Imarts....not sure which.

Gisela

Eager
I was sad, because I love the products from here but It's good to know almost all of you will be in Rendo.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Headed to Renderosity! Mostly my more current stuff that has superfly and iray mats included then updating the rest of it to include those mats as well. Somethings might not show up there though, but my flower textures for sure and catula, girmalkin, and growing up thoroughbred will.

Roberta

Eager
Guys, I have already said before in this Topic: as soon as your shop is open make a small list of the names like "seller" so I link my add-on products (if any) for your products or link them to my images where I i used the products.