• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where vendors are going after the HiveWire store closes

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
What are the guidelines about posting new releases for products that are not HiveWire in our Show Us the Honey thread?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You can post links to new products of yours that are for HiveWire products.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
For what it's worth the image on the front page makes me sad. I assume the island was in production when everything was fresh and optomistic about the HiveWire store. It's like it's saying bye with the faded aspect.

eclark1894

Visionary
I don't think the island was ever in production was it? I always thought that image was more a promo for the bee house, hive or whatever it was called. Still, I think Janet is somewhat right and it is sort of sad and forlorn. Fading away into the mist. Perhaps with Spring here, it's time to look forward to more happier times. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, it is our Molar Island and Gazebo.

We needed an image on January 4 for the store, to announce that it was closed.

I wanted to use one of Lisa's promo images as a background for the closing announcement. She created this gorgeous image when Molar Island was originally released.

I made it semi-transparent so that it was a backdrop for the information that would be placed on it, wrote the store closing info, and added the 'Join the Swarm' part from the signature Lisa used on her emails.

eclark1894

Visionary
Yes, it is our Molar Island and Gazebo.

We needed an image on January 4 for the store, to announce that it was closed.

I wanted to use one of Lisa's promo images as a background for the closing announcement. She created this gorgeous image when Molar Island was originally released.

I made it semi-transparent so that it was a backdrop for the information that would be placed on it, wrote the store closing info, and added the 'Join the Swarm' part from the signature Lisa used on her emails.
bzzz...... ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I never thought of it being semi-transparent, but it certainly gave it a nice effect.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Today I have submitted the last 12 pending products that were exported from HW to the Rendo store. Phew! I thought it would never end!! I am so relieved. :x3: :D :laugh:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Mine last 12 are not live yet, but they have been submitted, so it's just a matter of time.

Does anyone know where Lyrra is? I wanted to buy the Tack Conversion kit for the Hivewire Horse, but I can't find it for sale anywhere.