• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
A friend of mine took a photo and let me use it to create a texture from it it...
I quite like it but I will stick to that list - and it are a few - of projects I have allready but who knows, maybe after all the others are finished.

Floral2A.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I might use that tan/camel color you have for that one diamond in the back mirror it on the font portion and then also bring it into the two diamonds on the side near the bottom. Up to you though experiment and see what you like.

Really liking the last two you have posted!!

eclark1894

Visionary
Working on a couple of things - among wich a flying cat ;) - but also the Big Cat himself.
Oddly enough a simple laid back lying pose was the hardest to do, weird......
Had to do with his paw.....

View attachment 18877

View attachment 18878

The running poses were relatively easier to finish. Inspired by the Cheetah, my personal favorite of all.....

View attachment 18879

View attachment 18880

....and then there's the crouching pose.....

View attachment 18881

View attachment 18882
Dude (dudette?) those poses are fantastic!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I have been working hard on creating poses for DazStudio, I feel I have been neglecting it a bit so I have been converting some poses for Genesis Male & Female. Like the ballroom poses.
But since HE is being a pain in the you-know-what I have to place them on the backburner a bit.

Fox01.jpg

In base it al looks quite nice after re-posing the distorted bodyparts a bit. Simply applying the poses for Dawn & Dusk on to Gen3 is bringing a weird result so after correcting the mistakes this is what I got.
And then....HIS hands.

Fox01A.jpg

It just won't work the same way as I created the hands for Dusk, I have to figure a way around the limited options for the phalanxes and the ball of the thumb. Since I do not want to throw my laptop out of the window in sheer frustration I have decided to take a break from them a bit.
If all of these poses are going to take this long it will be a while. So I started to created some single poses for the Genesis3 people, to get to know them better.

Gen3 InStylePose02.jpg

Let's see if I can get a nice little sweet deal-set for these.