• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well I can see your attention to details Pom .. and I am happy with Dawn2 as well , as it is a beast in posing compared to other figures I tested with the same pose , like for example yoga lotus pose ..

I agree, Dawn & Dawn 2 are so easy to move compared to other figures. They really flow when I pose the various segments.
And yoga, hmmmm.....I have it on my to do-list allready for a while now and even gathered examples of the different styles.
I think I will try Dawn 1 first when I get round to it.

for instance crossing the legs over knee of a figure

Yep, that's a hard one.
Folding hands in prayer is another right pita.
I had so much problems with that last one in my Jungle Love set where I wanted Dawn to hold on to Dusk when flying through the air. Gettin her fingers folded was such a thing. took me days.

eclark1894

Visionary
Pommerlis, just wanted to ask if you have a set of basic fashion Poses for Dusk and Dawn? If not have you ever considered to a set? And when Zi say fashion, I'm talking photography sessions style fashions.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Pommerlis, just wanted to ask if you have a set of basic fashion Poses for Dusk and Dawn? If not have you ever considered to a set? And when Zi say fashion, I'm talking photography sessions style fashions.

I have two sets of Dawn and Dusk individual poses, Dawn InStyle and Dusk FreeStyle but they are not specifically photography sessions of style fashion. Thoug I suppose you could use them for that purpose.

I could add those to the list though.

Dawn InStyle

Dusk FreeStyle

eclark1894

Visionary
I put those in my wishlist. It should be easy enough to tweak them. Most are a good starting point.

1622811046500.png
1622811127767.png

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Just some titbits & teasers.....
I leave it up to you what in the name of Cesar's poodle they are doing....I don't always have control over these figures you see. They live a life of their own sometimes it seems.

GLPoses03A.jpg

GLPoses03B.jpg

GLPoses04.jpg

GLPoses04A.jpg

O....and I found a good alternative for some other poses....

EDPoseDancing02-ShortBraid.jpg

Hr229 by Ali the short and out of the box braid.....

EDPoseDancing02-LongBraid.jpg

Hr229 by Ali with Braid set to 1.000

Nice project for the Dawn everyday poses set 1 & 2 I think

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
GLPoses03.jpg

Looking for testers now. Mind you, this is quite a large set wich has been created in the latest version of Poser.
If you have Dawn and the Patio Set and you use Poser 12 or DazStudio and you would like to spend some time testing and trying this set of poses for me please PM me at this forum or leave a message here.

The poses will probably work in Poser 11 and maybe older versions but then you probably get a pop-up message saying this is for a newer version. That message can be ignored.