• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll say. I especially like that second one where it's wrapped around her shoulder, elbow and hand.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I have created 9 new poses for Dawn ànd the Dragon Braid. So now I'm creating poses for the Dragon Braid to go with the Everyday Poses that come with Dawn.
Who knows, I might go crazy and create poses for the Braid to go with my own In Style poses LOL

Anyhew, teasing a little
This is the Dancing02 Pose that comes with Dawn

EDancingPose02.jpg

EDancingPose02A.jpg

EDancingPose02C.jpg

I allow myself one simple pose for the Braid to go with the Jumping 01 Pose

EJumpingPose01A.jpg

Hugz

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
This weekend I'm cleaning en re-organizing my office/workplace.
For my high cardio fitness we went to the IKEA on a saturday :D

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Esspecially on a saturday afternoon, when every family with toddlers seems to be there. O well, we survived. Managed to buy the new wheels for the desk chair en some xtra's.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Finished the poses so far. I have included some partials for people to start their own, it's just a little thing to begin with.

Everyday Poses - Standing 03

EStandingPose03A.jpg

EStandingPose03B.jpg

EStandingPose03C.jpg

For the Everyday Poses - Standing 04 - I will add an adjustment pose with the partials so that the hands will come out right. It just the arms & hands that need a tweaking.

EStandingPose04A.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of testing for someone else. I'm sure you'll easily find folks who would be willing to test them for you.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well, they're off to the QAV. In the meantime I had the hairstyle loaded in Poser 11 and played around a bit with this "copy morph"-thingymebob.
I jave two of my own favorite custom Dawn mixes.
This is a Dawn/Sora/Willow mix. Willow is at 0,300 and Sora at 0.500 with the dials. The bodymats are from Sora.
Anyhew, with the copymorph thingy I copied the morphs into the hair and it came out really nice I think.

SoraWillowMix01Braided.jpg

Couldn't figure out how to save the morph injection-thingymejig so I saved the scene as a pz3 so I can open it in PoserPro2012. The poses do need tweaking though LOL