• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
"Well,...I'm laying down now.....cookie?!?"

Lying02.jpg

I'm thinking of saving the poses with the ears in default and saving all the earposes seperately so people can either choose a pre-saved pose for the ear or create on of their own with the bodypose.
I think that works best.

eclark1894

Visionary
Wonder why no one is making partial poses of different body parts like hands, feet, face, eyes and fingers anymore? In this case, the ears. That was always one of the great things I liked about V4 and M4, that I believe Dawn and Dusk are missing.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I always try to include partial poses because my poses are quite detailed and as people sometimes like to create their own poses it is nice to have a detailed part to add.
Like for instance tails & ears for a dog in this case.
I will probably add seperate folders for those bodyparts with some extra partials for people to use.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I was out walking Dylan's dog Marley yesterday and I seen a woman with a French Bulldog. It looked like a big Pug, really cute and wrinkly. I wanted to rub him but Marley was snarling and growling at him and I couldn't go too close as I knew what would happen. Staffies don't like French Bulldogs apparently. Or Pugs, German Shepherds, Labradors, Jack Russles and the list of Marley's no likes gets longer by the week. :(

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Most of the local dogs here bark at the local French Bulldog, including our Whippet.