• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What I worked on today

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Last renders for now:

Ladybird.91.jpg

Ladybird.92.jpg

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Thanks Miss B. It wasn't too bad, although a bit scary for a little while. It was mostly some Dads full of alcohol fueled courage which me and my friends avoided. We don't often get many consecutive hot weather days in Ireland and it makes some adults cranky. I am home safe now :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We actually get a few of those around here but last year we were swamped by the ones that mimic them.
The pretender's bite can be pretty serious and make one very sick.

Your Ladybug is great, wish I could model like that. :)

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Very well done! Your ladybird (bug) is beautiful.

When we were kids 900 yr ago, we used to sing the 'Ladybird Ladybird fly away home' version even though I was raised in a Midwestern town in Illinois. I never heard the one about flying away home cuz your house is burning and your children are gone. Yikes!! That's a pretty gruesome scenario!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hey Bonnie! I wondered what happened to you. Good to see you and Happy New Year!

Hornet3d

Wise
Hey Bonnie! I wondered what happened to you. Good to see you and Happy New Year!

Same here, I was getting concerned but glad to hear it is just hard work and that makes sense in your final year in school. Great to hear from you though and I hope the New Year is kind to you and everyone else here.