• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What happened and where we have been ...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome back, Desertsilver DigiDotz, Dana (it's the Ds!!

I have already decided 2016 will be AMAZING!!! Who is with me?
Me, Me! :flower01:

And Lisa, I lost my brother suddenly at Christmas too,so sorry for your loss.

Sending hugs your way - I know from experience how hard it is to lose people suddenly, and even harder when it's around the holidays

So here is the encounter. That was a good day, and a great surprise to run into the living Oracles and catch up a bit. Good solid folk Steve and George.

The Oracle (They both share one complete monster brain) with Paul Lessardeuw/Lewis N Clark/Captain Sherpa/ Scottie/ Eli (from the book of)/ Master Blaster.

Paul has soooooooo many names!

Cool pic! I started a new Member Mugs thread, Chris, where you can add this if you want. Hope others will post some pics there, too! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY! Sanie is in the house!! Welcome back to you, DanaTA, HakDragon, and anyone else I've missed. It is sooooo good to see so many folks back on the Hive forum. :D

Oh, and a special welcome to the n00bs who haven't been here before. Make yourself comfortable, and enjoy yourself. ;)

Zaarin

Brilliant
Well...we're available for celebrating - even if a bit late :) ! And there are some expressions and visemes on their way, too!
Great news! :D Now if I can just figure out Superfly enough to get something more than test render here and there done. ;)

(I love the new emoticons--lots of personality. :alien:)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
It's good to be able to post...I have been coming in for a while...but because I couldn't register I just "Looked" :happyflip:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
great to see the forum up and running again.... :)

Sending good honey your way LisaB.. sorry for your loss

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ohhh welcome ... back Zaarin (right? I would have remembered a Cardassian avatar) I LOVE DS9 too! (but sorry if I am spelling it wrong)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Welcome back, Desertsilver DigiDotz, Dana (it's the Ds!!

Me, Me! :flower01:

Sending hugs your way - I know from experience how hard it is to lose people suddenly, and even harder when it's around the holidays

Paul has soooooooo many names!

Cool pic! I started a new Member Mugs thread, Chris, where you can add this if you want. Hope others will post some pics there, too! :)

Yeah, I gotcha. I've got a bunch I'd like to upload there hopefully later tonight. Thanks for the reminder.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Chris - ohhhh and what about the GREAT interview and story of your artistic life, Chris!?! That thread really needs to be ported over... is there any way to do that or recreate it? It's important and inspirational!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I will be bringing over Ken's, Laurie's and Chris' spotlight interviews later this week or early next week. It's on my list! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
WOOPS! hahhaa I just asked you in the betabees forum... ok THANK YOU AND YAY YAY YAY!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm a little "over excited" :bounce: about the forums being so active again, I REALLY need to go have a meal and calm down! :rofl:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I know the feeling Lyne. I FINALLY got to warm up dinner, and it's late here for eating dinner. Well, later than I usually eat dinner. ;)

Limnery

New-Bee
Deepest condolences, Lisa, and hugs.

Very glad to see the forum back in action, and here's to a terrific 2016.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I ticked email notifications to replies and boy my email box is full...may have to go change that! lol

Miss B

CV-BEE
Welcome to the Hive Limnery, and welcome back Zaarin. I didn't "recognize" you with the new avatar. ;)

@sanbie, yeah I had to turn off the emails because it was getting a bit too much. I have my Alerts set though, so at least I get notices about Likes and PMs in my Inbox here on the forum.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I learnt that the hard way on the old site I have emails turned off and just get alerts and the other good place to check is new posts.