• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What happened and where we have been ...

HakDragon

Inspired
Lisa,

So sorry to hear about all the bad news, my heart goes out to you and George and I send along our love and prayers. I hope things improve for you and the next year is much better and filled with goodness and great health.

The new forums look great! I am looking forward to checking things out and participating. We met Paul & Chris at Comic-Con up in Salt Lake last fall and they were as great as always.

All the best,
-Hak

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So glad everything is moving onwards and upwards. It's all any of us can do when (fill in the blank) gets in the way.

Lisa I'm so glad your doing better and I'm so very sorry for your loss honey.

Great to see familiar faces. I love the new forums, they are sleek and professional looking and I love the dark theme!

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to everyone!

Hugs

AllenArt

Eager
Welcome back HW....Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you the best of health from here on in. I know all too well what it's like to have health issues. Take care of yourself :).

Laurie

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*uses new "Quote" feature to quote multiple posts (LOVE that feature!)

Welcome Back, Zaarin, Hak, & Laurie!!

So glad to see these forums back! :D I was very excited to see Luna finally get face morphs but had no place to celebrate. ;)

Well...we're available for celebrating - even if a bit late :) ! And there are some expressions and visemes on their way, too!

The new forums look great! I am looking forward to checking things out and participating.

All the best,
-Hak

Look forward to that, too!

Welcome back HW :).

Laurie

You too!!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, and

*Puts out a bunch of new cookies, cakes, fruits, veggies, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, sodas, etc*
*Fluffs up forum cushions*

Lisa, I am so sorry you experience such a loss and your own health problems. You have my sincerest sympathy. Remember, Hivewire3D is a great site, but your health & welfare are more important. Take care of yourself and husband. Don't be afraid to reach out to your friends for understanding and support.

Hornet3d

Wise
I am so glad that the forum is back, I have really missed it. Now it is back I am so sad to hear of your loss and health scares Lisa. Health and Family have to come first so I sincerely hope the 2016 will be a good year for both for you.

I wish Hivewire3D and the crew every success and I look forward to shopping here during the new year.

Aelin

Eager
Welcome back to the forum!
Dark Angel saw history in november on fb, and passed us the message. Thank you to have leaving a word immediatly. It's very important the communication :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome back nDelphi, Morana and Zaarin! Aren't the new face morphs just great? I still haven't had chance to really play with them yet...but they are sitting in my runtime calling to me.

Allegra

New-Bee
I'm so sorry to read of the added heartbreak you've gone through...here's to a fantastic 2016 and welcome back:)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Whoo hoo! Welcome back - Ron, Hornet, Vintorix, Aelin, Aeonic Butterfly, & Allegra !!!

It's a great family reunion, isn't it???

Everyone, please upload an avatar so we can "see" you :)

ps - there's an FAQ forum section with a bunch of "how to" info for the new forums.

Welcome back! I wasn't much a fixture at the old forum, but I know Alisa put in a lot of hard work and I'm glad to see it paid off. :)

I hope everyone at Hivewire has a good 2016.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hiya, Tigger!!! Welcome back, and thanks :)

darkangel

Wow am I not familiar with this type of board or not...I looked and looked but like the canned food isle I can stand right in front of the cans I want and NOT see them...found this post are now...and not a button...LOL

First off I want to say I am sorry for your loss QueenBee LisaB, Your December surely was trying -- first from the children with nothing better to do than create messes for others to clean up to the loss of your brother. Fear not though as long as he is remembered and each time he is remembered he is right beside you always.

Thank you all for working so hard to resurrect the site/market. I know what that takes and I have been through it myself so I take to downloading not only the database backup but the actual files to my computer for the server too...That way if something gets corrupted I need only upload that file or have things in case server gives trouble (had a site totally disappear when host got problems).

Take care and may the new year treat you so much better than the previous one.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
welcome back everyone...this thread is moving so fast hard to do them all individually. Woohoo...we're truely back now.

Here's hoping 2016 is the best year yet for all at the Hive!