• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What happened and where we have been ...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome back, Darkangel!

And I'll sure second that, Pen ;)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Lisa,

So sorry to hear about all the bad news, my heart goes out to you and George and I send along our love and prayers. I hope things improve for you and the next year is much better and filled with goodness and great health.

Thanks so much to you and George! It's great to see you here.

Lisa I'm so glad your doing better and I'm so very sorry for your loss honey.

Hugs

Thank you, Richard.

Welcome back HW....Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you the best of health from here on in. I know all too well what it's like to have health issues. Take care of yourself :).

Laurie

Thank you, Laurie.

Lisa, I am so sorry you experience such a loss and your own health problems. You have my sincerest sympathy. Remember, Hivewire3D is a great site, but your health & welfare are more important. Take care of yourself and husband. Don't be afraid to reach out to your friends for understanding and support.

Thank you, Ron. :)

I am so glad that the forum is back, I have really missed it. Now it is back I am so sad to hear of your loss and health scares Lisa. Health and Family have to come first so I sincerely hope the 2016 will be a good year for both for you.

Thanks hornet! great to see you back!

Take your time, Lisa. It's you first, and we're glad to see you back.

oooooohhh a butterfly! my favorite! Thanks so much! :)

I'm so sorry to read of the added heartbreak you've gone through...here's to a fantastic 2016 and welcome back:)

Thank you, Allegra!

First off I want to say I am sorry for your loss QueenBee LisaB, Your December surely was trying -- first from the children with nothing better to do than create messes for others to clean up to the loss of your brother. Fear not though as long as he is remembered and each time he is remembered he is right beside you always.

Take care and may the new year treat you so much better than the previous one.

Thank you so much! :)

I have already decided 2016 will be AMAZING!!! Who is with me?

I was pleasantly surprised to see my Avatar showed up right after I signed up! Must be New Year's Magic?! It's good to see everyone again!

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
So happy to see you are back and hanging in there. May this be the best year for the Hive yet.

And Lisa, I lost my brother suddenly at Christmas too,so sorry for your loss.

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
I was pleasantly surprised to see my Avatar showed up right after I signed up! Must be New Year's Magic?! It's good to see everyone again!

we enabled "gravatar" support so that's why it seemed like magic

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
So happy to see you are back and hanging in there. May this be the best year for the Hive yet.

And Lisa, I lost my brother suddenly at Christmas too,so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss as well. It certainly does change perspective on things, doesn't it?

DanaTA

Distinguished
Lisa, so very sorry for your loss. It's always a shock when they go so young. Sorry for your health problems, too. I hope you are much better now!

Dana

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Welcome back Dana and tons of others since I last welcomed. Remember Dana because his name is right there above as I type my post. LOL

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Lisa,

So sorry to hear about all the bad news, my heart goes out to you and George and I send along our love and prayers. I hope things improve for you and the next year is much better and filled with goodness and great health.

The new forums look great! I am looking forward to checking things out and participating. We met Paul & Chris at Comic-Con up in Salt Lake last fall and they were as great as always.

All the best,
-Hak

So here is the encounter. That was a good day, and a great surprise to run into the living Oracles and catch up a bit. Good solid folk Steve and George.

The Oracle (They both share one complete monster brain) with Paul Lessardeuw/Lewis N Clark/Captain Sherpa/ Scottie/ Eli (from the book of)/ Master Blaster.

OracleNCaptainSherpa.jpg

HakDragon

Inspired
So here is the encounter. That was a good day, and a great surprise to run into the living Oracles and catch up a bit. Good solid folk Steve and George.

The Oracle (They both share one complete monster brain) with Paul Lessardeuw/Lewis N Clark/Captain Sherpa/ Scottie/ Eli (from the book of)/ Master Blaster.

View attachment 1774

Love that picture, and that was a special day. That's me on the left looking intense as always. That's my 'going to work' face. George was channeling mellow and cool.

The saga continues....indeed.