• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

• 15-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• I've been around forever!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Boys!

My mom always said that. But then, I did have three younger brothers. Me ... I did walk on water.

While doing the dishes, babysitting my youngest brother, helping dad cook dinner, help mom clean house. While my darling younger brothers were outside playing.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Boys!

My mom always said that. But then, I did have three younger brothers. Me ... I did walk on water.

While doing the dishes, babysitting my youngest brother, helping dad cook dinner, help mom clean house. While my darling younger brothers were outside playing.
And you probably did it with one hand tied behind your back. Girls are amazing.

My big sister joined with me in a revolution against my big brother. She switched sides in the middle of the war and I lost the revolution and was forced to remain the youngest member of our little family unit. That girl was and is to this day, absolutely brilliant. Like my Mom. (Love ya, Mom!!!)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ok, sorry folks. I'm going to do some editing here. This is getting out of control fast.

Editing done - soooo, let's let this go back to the subject of the thread :). I will pm all whose posts I deleted to let them know. Discussions of the current political situation in the US is a HIGHLY charged subject - please discuss them elsewhere :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well ... what it accomplished was to make me overly sensitive to the slightest bit of unfairness. I also absolutely swore that if I had a daughter, she would not be raised to be a little mommy to younger siblings and that any sons would have to pull their share of housework/cooking/etc.

Sadly, I wasn't able to raise a liberated girl child as we stopped at the first.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Heh! I was sent to the corner and scolded very politely. Ladies, please excuse me for any discomfort. That was not my intention.

Alisa, I will behave. "Mea Culpa to the Custos Pacis "

eclark1894

Visionary
Speaking of age, school must be starting across the country today. I'm looking out my window this morning and seeing a bunch of teens waiting on the corner for the bus... which just pulled up.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not sure about all the colleges, but grade and high schools here in NY don't start until after Labor Day, or at least that's how it was when I was in school. I doubt that's changed much since then. I do know of at least 2 or 3 law schools that start 2nd or 3rd week in August, but they end their year in May, not June.