• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

• 15-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• I've been around forever!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 325

I still go to the theatre and ask for one children's ticket. When they try to point out I am not child I ask if they want to see me act childish? I offer to throw a tantrum right there for them. Sometimes it works sometimes they just laugh and charge me the regular... as long as there are those sometimes though. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've never tried that, but I do qualify for the Senior Citizen discount, so don't pay full price in any case.

3dcheapskate

Engaged
I've been doing a bit of reading on the subject - age that is, not behaving like an adult (that'd be stupid!). Apparently, due to cell renewal, most of your body is actually less than 10 years old. Back in 2005 the New York Times reported that researchers at the Karolinska Institute* had found a novel way to measure the age of the cells in various tissues ( Your Body Is Younger Than You Think ), and from research to date believed that the average age of all the cells in an adult's body may turn out to be as young as 7 to 10 years.

So I want to change my vote to "0-14 (most of my body)" !

*just in case you're wondering (like I was) about the credibility of the research check out The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine

McGyver

Energetic
Not counting past lives and temporal misalignments... Uh... Fifty one.
I think...
Yeah...
Something like that.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey happy birthday!

I was 38 this week, too! :)

...nine years ago... :(
Hmmm, and here I always thought the magic number was 39. Well it always was for Jack Benny, but that doesn't mean it works for everyone else. ;)

Terre

Renowned
*snicker*
For my mother the magic number years ago was 28. Of course telling me that was her age when I was 13 myself was something I thought was silly. It didn't help (for her that is) that several years before she had said "That's when I was borne." when I was playing one of her recordS. Specifically :Johnny Horton Makes History and Sink the Bismark came up. Her comment was to the line "In May of 1941 the war had just begun."

icedragonart

Admirable
Personally, I am getting younger every year lol. I answered the poll. Lets just say that I have changed my lifestyle considerably and actually feel much better than I ever did in my 20's and 30's. Its amazing what changing your eating and exercise habits will do for you. I also quit smoking almost 14 years ago. I just turned 51 in June and am going to be doing a 5k in October.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Growing old is obligatory but growing up is optional. Thats why I'm a 30 something going on 69 who loves impromtu picnics on the beach with his 5 year old granddaughter (regardless of the weather!) and firmly believes that Shaun the Sheep is one of the finest TV characters in history! Yeah Us! :flower02:

quietrob

Extraordinary
Personally, I am getting younger every year lol. I answered the poll. Lets just say that I have changed my lifestyle considerably and actually feel much better than I ever did in my 20's and 30's. Its amazing what changing your eating and exercise habits will do for you. I also quit smoking almost 14 years ago. I just turned 51 in June and am going to be doing a 5k in October.
That is amazing. Good Job. Quitting smoking is an accomplishment in itself but running a 5K makes you officially tough!