• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

• 15-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• I've been around forever!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
You did NOT just go Star Wars on us! Everyone knows that was just their of trying to explain their "twist". It didn't really fit Luke making out with Leia (did it?). It was mindblowing back in the day. If you don't believe me well...I find your lack of faith, distressing...

D

Deleted member 325

You did NOT just go Star Wars on us! Everyone knows that was just their of trying to explain their "twist". It didn't really fit Luke making out with Leia (did it?). It was mindblowing back in the day. If you don't believe me well...I find your lack of faith, distressing...
What can I say, I am all about the original trilogy at heart - grew up on them, loved them, played the D6 tabletop RPG for decades... It was among my first exposures to Sci-Fi and formed my love for the genre.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Ya. I'm very male...and no worries, dude. I just like this character of mine for my stories. A little better than the Male/Female symbols.

That beast in your render is pretty cool.

Cheers!

Nod

Adventurous
Ya. I'm very male...and no worries, dude. I just like this character of mine for my stories. A little better than the Male/Female symbols.

That beast in your render is pretty cool.

Cheers!
Ta. It's not a render, it's actually a screengrab of my character from Skyrim. I even use it on the Xbox, now that you can customise your profile pic.

3dcheapskate

Engaged
My birth certificate tells me I'm 53. So when do I grow up to be an adult ? Or have I missed out on that ?
(I see I'm thinking along the same lines as Rokket)