• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

What Age Are Our Forum Members?

• 15-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• I've been around forever!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
..I will be 23 next March. Where did the years go, aaaagh! :eek:

Probably obliterated by several years of partying and having a really good time. Although I honestly can't say I blame you as I want to do the same once I finish school. :devil"

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
So far, 20 of the 25 who voted are in the 41-70 age range, and 16 of those are in the 41-60 range. Eight member are in the 41-50 group and eight in the 51-60.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, let's not get started on mental age . . . I'm not sure my mind's reached 15 yet. :rofl:

Last edited:

quietrob

Extraordinary
I prefer to think of them as truth from an alternate point of view. Many of the truths we cling to are only true from a certain point of view.

You did NOT just go Star Wars on us! Everyone knows that was just their of trying to explain their "twist". It didn't really fit Luke making out with Leia (did it?). It was mindblowing back in the day. If you don't believe me well...I find your lack of faith, distressing...