• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Welcome the HiveWire House Cat!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hey, Llola - good to see you again!!

pRabbit

Adorable kitty, beautifully modelled and textured - also thanks a lot for the UV compatibility with the big cat, didn't really expect to see something like that.

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Chaaaa ching!!! in my basket kitty goes :)

Lovin' all the renders over at the other thread... Thanks everyone for helping me make up my mind to buy it. I'm not sure what renders were done in Daz though... I'm anxious to try a render in my Daz :)

Hi Lola, I recognize you from the other side ;) :laugh:

I use D|S and render out with Reality/LuxRender about 99% of the time :x3:

Was hoping that Lil' Kitty would be released at the end of the month and she went straight in the cart. Just spent the whole day working on a render that's now up in the other thread :whistling:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Great to see you posting Llola...nt renders are DS but some of them have had filters applied as postwork as I've been playing with different effects.