• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Welcome the HiveWire House Cat!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
HiveWire House Cat - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW

Now, finally, a cat who obeys YOUR commands! Introducing the HiveWire House Cat!

Soft, sweet and purring or prickly and hissing, and just in time for your Halloween Renders! This base House Cat figure includes 3 beautiful different Grey Tabby options, over 370 morphs and control dials, a wide range of motion, and 10 base poses. Shares UVs with the HiveWire Big Cat so you can share materials!

Requires DAZ Studio 4.8+ and/or Poser 10/Pro2014+

BUY the HiveWire House Cat through 11:59pm Utah time, Friday, October 7th and get the HiveWire Kitten FREE after its release!!

When the Kitten is released, we will create a no-charge order for you. Please be patient as this will be done manually so may take a few days.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OMG!!! I didn't dare to hope, but I so 'needed' this baby... (all cats are babies to me)... I went to the store, JUST IN CASE... and I could almost CRY, I needed this so much... to get my muse going- help me feel better... I'm still feeling so punk and this is wonderful, SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
:grouphug:

Yeah, figured this would brighten your day, Lyne!

:happyflip:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Will be getting as soon as I have the $$ for it, got some ideas for this little kitty

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL I thought this was very funny:) (and true:)

Now, finally, a cat who obeys YOUR commands!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Best of all, she doesn't start chewing on my hands or feet for absolutely no reason at all!

Though, this morning it was because she'd dropped two of her blossom toys at my feet while I was working, and I didn't realize it. I have to spend a few minutes (or more) playing fetch with her when I try to work on the computer. Of course, I was on the phone too at the time with a coworker! As long as I'm not on the phone with my manager and she starts chewing on my feet!

Coworkers are far more understanding when you start muttering OUCH!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Best of all, she doesn't start chewing on my hands or feet for absolutely no reason at all!

Though, this morning it was because she'd dropped two of her blossom toys at my feet while I was working, and I didn't realize it. I have to spend a few minutes (or more) playing fetch with her when I try to work on the computer. Of course, I was on the phone too at the time with a coworker! As long as I'm not on the phone with my manager and she starts chewing on my feet!

Coworkers are far more understanding when you start muttering OUCH!

LOL my Buddy loves to drag his toys in onto our bed and drop them on my head to get me to play with him- only problem is he often does this at about 4 in the morning:)

Dan30

Adventurous
Hi, everyone!
Congratulations for the new house cat model, the best cat out there! Bought it the moment it showed up at my doorstep, same like the big sister Kitty and her cub.
I just noticed when having an Iray test render that, except for the Gray Tabby 1, Gray Tabby 2 and 3 iray textures load the normal map in the wrong base bump channel instead of the normal map one and the topcoat bump mode is set to height map instead of normal map. Anybody else noticed this?
Definitely no biggie, I just thought I should raise the awareness.
Cheers!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey, welcome to the HiveWire forums Dan, and I look forward to seeing your renders of the kitties, large and small. ;)

Dan30

Adventurous
Thank you Miss B. Feels nice and welcoming in the Hive. Hope to produce some nice renders to share with you soon. Also with the gorgeous horse...:sneaky: