• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Welcome the HiveWire House Cat!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Now I need to find that freebie ball grid that Lully put into some of her big cat renders. It's not listed in her freebie thread. Where does that live, again?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hi, everyone!
Congratulations for the new house cat model, the best cat out there! Bought it the moment it showed up at my doorstep, same like the big sister Kitty and her cub.
I just noticed when having an Iray test render that, except for the Gray Tabby 1, Gray Tabby 2 and 3 iray textures load the normal map in the wrong base bump channel instead of the normal map one and the topcoat bump mode is set to height map instead of normal map. Anybody else noticed this?
Definitely no biggie, I just thought I should raise the awareness.
Cheers!

My bad for not catching that. Thanks! Will correct that. Still learning iRay!

Dan30

Adventurous
Wow, lots of busy bees around here. I can certainly see where all the honey is coming from... Please don't sting me!!!:laugh:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Welcome Dan30. Grateful to you for your support of our products. Thanks for your input, and we look forward to seeing your creations.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Dan, & welcome! Thanks for the alert about the Iray mats - as Laurie said, we'll get that updated as soon as we can :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Wow, lots of busy bees around here. I can certainly see where all the honey is coming from... Please don't sting me!!!:laugh:
Oh heaven forbid! We'd never do that to anyone here at the Hive. :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL-cute! And Miss B is right, we don't sting ;)

Dan30

Adventurous
@Miss B
Made it quickly so I can fit in better.:laugh:
So, I say goodby for now, as bees on my meridian are already sleeping...
Will join in again soon, hopefully with something to show.
Stay well and busy!:)

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Chaaaa ching!!! in my basket kitty goes :)

Lovin' all the renders over at the other thread... Thanks everyone for helping me make up my mind to buy it. I'm not sure what renders were done in Daz though... I'm anxious to try a render in my Daz :)