• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Virtual_World new products

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
She is just gorgeous!! Once I got my Poser 2014 to "settle down" with finding all the inj's where I put them, I have "Mommy Monica" helping keep Luna on the new Shetland pony!! I've a LONG way to go, but I do love this new lady!!!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Morning coffee with the birds.

Monica in Superfly (Poser11)

MonicaMorningCoffee.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice render Traci and Aether. I'm getting her in a few days. Need to get the checks in first. ;)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Nice render Traci and Aether. I'm getting her in a few days. Need to get the checks in first. ;)

Thanks Ms. B. She is definitely a beauty, which is in keeping with the high quality that Virtual World always delivers.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Lucious is how I would describe your render, Pen...very luscious. Model, dress and backdrop.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine and AD I've been experimenting with Shader Factory and it didn't quite turn out as I wanted but it is nice just not what I had in my head.

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hi, Thanks to all for your wonderful comments about Monica. I enjoyed reading all of them very much!

Love the renders Traci, Aether and Pendraia! Thanks so much for sharing them.:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lovely render Jan, and I can't see why using the SF logo is a problem. That clearly tells folks which version of Poser you used, and which render engine. Nothing wrong with that as far as I can see. ;)

jan19

Enthusiast
Thanks, you all, for the nice comments. :) I don't have a lot of experience with postwork, but the hair really needed some TLC.

It ended up being fun. And I learned that less is more, when it comes to postwork, sometimes. :)

Love the renders in this thread. Tosca's characters are absolutely top of the line.

Edit: forgot to mention -- I did my own lights for Windy Sky. :) That's exciting. I've never been able to light worth a toot.

Last edited: