• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

Virtual_World new products

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
She is just gorgeous!! Once I got my Poser 2014 to "settle down" with finding all the inj's where I put them, I have "Mommy Monica" helping keep Luna on the new Shetland pony!! I've a LONG way to go, but I do love this new lady!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice render Traci and Aether. I'm getting her in a few days. Need to get the checks in first. ;)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Nice render Traci and Aether. I'm getting her in a few days. Need to get the checks in first. ;)
Thanks Ms. B. She is definitely a beauty, which is in keeping with the high quality that Virtual World always delivers.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Lucious is how I would describe your render, Pen...very luscious. Model, dress and backdrop.

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine and AD I've been experimenting with Shader Factory and it didn't quite turn out as I wanted but it is nice just not what I had in my head.

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hi, Thanks to all for your wonderful comments about Monica. I enjoyed reading all of them very much!

Love the renders Traci, Aether and Pendraia! Thanks so much for sharing them.:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lovely render Jan, and I can't see why using the SF logo is a problem. That clearly tells folks which version of Poser you used, and which render engine. Nothing wrong with that as far as I can see. ;)

jan19

Enthusiast
Thanks, you all, for the nice comments. :) I don't have a lot of experience with postwork, but the hair really needed some TLC.

It ended up being fun. And I learned that less is more, when it comes to postwork, sometimes. :)

Love the renders in this thread. Tosca's characters are absolutely top of the line.

Edit: forgot to mention -- I did my own lights for Windy Sky. :) That's exciting. I've never been able to light worth a toot.

Last edited: