1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual_World new products

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Virtual_World, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

She is just gorgeous!! Once I got my Poser 2014 to "settle down" with finding all the inj's where I put them, I have "Mommy Monica" helping keep Luna on the new Shetland pony!! I've a LONG way to go, but I do love this new lady!!!

2. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

DS version is in my cart! She's gorgeous!

3. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

Morning coffee with the birds.

Monica in Superfly (Poser11)

MonicaMorningCoffee.jpg

Carey, Me195, Chris and 2 others like this.
  4. AetherDream

AetherDream Breathing Life into Characters Contributing Artist

Monica1.jpg

Monica is so lovely! Here is a render I did with her. I converted FK Noctia to Dawn, used Swirling Arcana staff, Trinity Atrium, FK Alanis and FK Leaf Life for Dawn.

5. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Nice render Traci and Aether. I'm getting her in a few days. Need to get the checks in first. ;)

6. AetherDream

Thanks Ms. B. She is definitely a beauty, which is in keeping with the high quality that Virtual World always delivers.

7. Miss B

That she does! :)

8. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Nice work Traci and AD...I've only had chance to do a quick render. Wouldn't consider it finished even... Monicab.jpg

9. AetherDream

Looks great though Pendraia. I like the shimmer on that fabric too :)

10. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

Lucious is how I would describe your render, Pen...very luscious. Model, dress and backdrop.

11. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Thanks Lorraine and AD I've been experimenting with Shader Factory and it didn't quite turn out as I wanted but it is nice just not what I had in my head.

12. Virtual_World

Virtual_World Enthusiast Contributing Artist

Hi, Thanks to all for your wonderful comments about Monica. I enjoyed reading all of them very much!

Love the renders Traci, Aether and Pendraia! Thanks so much for sharing them.:)

13. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Lovely lady, lovely renders!!

Lorraine likes this.
  14. Miss B

EXACTLY!!

15. Lorraine

16. jan19

jan19 Enthusiast

Tosca, I really like your new girl. :)

A Windy Western Sky -- hope it's ok that I put the SF logo on. There's postwork, but the original image -- Monica and background -- was rendered in SF.

Monica_WindySky.jpg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    Me195, Chris, Virtual_World and 3 others like this.
  17. Lorraine

Lovely, Jan!

18. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Absolutely beautiful, Tosca!

19. Miss B

Lovely render Jan, and I can't see why using the SF logo is a problem. That clearly tells folks which version of Poser you used, and which render engine. Nothing wrong with that as far as I can see. ;)

20. jan19

jan19 Enthusiast

Thanks, you all, for the nice comments. :) I don't have a lot of experience with postwork, but the hair really needed some TLC.

It ended up being fun. And I learned that less is more, when it comes to postwork, sometimes. :)

Love the renders in this thread. Tosca's characters are absolutely top of the line.

Edit: forgot to mention -- I did my own lights for Windy Sky. :) That's exciting. I've never been able to light worth a toot.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016