• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

Virtual_World new products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh nice. I like the DoF, what I can see of it. What character is that? Monica?

jan19

Enthusiast
Thanks very much, Pen and Tosca. :) Monica's great -- giving me incentive to practice w/Superfly. Also, I like learning to do postwork.

Lyne, your render is very beautiful and vibrant!

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thanks... I do get a bit carried away with LARGE portraits... but I love showing all the details that talented people make! :flower04:

Carey

Extraordinary
Yea....lol I have the same problem when I see a render is starting to look good...I want everyone to see it as it progresses....

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hi, It has been a while since the last time I commented on this thread; but this time I am posting to let you all know that I finished my new product for Dawn named Janet. The new product is for Poser; but I am going to start working on a DAZ Studio version ASAP. I spent a lot time learning about the new shaders options available in Poser 11 and doing some experimentation because I not only need new skin shaders; but also hair, clothing and others add-ons needed for the promotional images. I want to show you one of the promotional images rendered in Superfly.
Promo1.jpg

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
She is beautiful VW! I'm so pleased that you will be doing a DS version. I love your work on Sora too...