• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Virtual_World new products

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hello everybody!

I love the look of the new forums!

New year and a new character. This is Monica my new character for Dawn. I showed some images last year; but I reworked her face morph and the skin shaders. I also added more make-up and eye colors. So here she is...

Rendered in Poser 11 Firefly with Indirect lights.

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Eeeek!! Lovely, I WANT HER! :)

Edit: um... er... that sounds really odd...
Facebook-Blushing-Smiley-EmoticonSM.jpg
but you know what I mean!

Edit 2: I hope it's legal, (I'll delete if not)
and do we have to give credit when copying a smilie from facebook? it's "name" is: Facebook-Blushing-Smiley-Emoticon.... we need a true blushing smilie here... well at least I DO, I blush a lot! LOL!

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back Tosca!! I really like your new Monica character, especially the shape of her lips. ;)

I also like your new avatar. :)

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Truly spectacular work VW!!

Will love to see this product finished!

Its a unique look too.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, she is pretty! Is that her in your avatar, too?

Welcome back! :)

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I thought I'd replied to this! Welcome back, Tosca, and wow - she's lovely :)

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hi, thanks to all. Glad you like her. I am creating material presets for Poser 9 and Poser 11. I finished all of them except the Superfly materials for Poser 11, I am not getting the results that I want in Superfly. I had spent many hours reading/viewing Blender/Cycles tutorials and trying different settings; but I didn't like the results yet. I also found several problems that I had to report to SM. This is what is delaying the submission of the Poser product because when I feel too frustrated I had to put it away for a few hours until I convince myself to try again.

I was waiting for DAZ Studio 4.9 to create the Iray material presets because there is a change in translucency in that release and some of the 4.8 skin presets are going to need some adjustments. but I think that I am going to start working on them with the current release.

Lisa, hope that you are feeling better. My new avatar was created with Nikki; but I modified a little bit the morphs.

Alisa, Is there a new submission page or it is the same? I always used the link in the old forums to reach that page and I am not sure if it is the same address or if it changed with the new forums. Thanks in advance for your help.

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Alisa, Is there a new submission page or it is the same? I always used the link in the old forums to reach that page and I am not sure if it is the sameaddress or if it changed with the new forums. Thanks in advance for your help.
Same address - Submissions is completely separate from the forums and from the store :)

Looking forward to this!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oooh... so pretty. Love seeing this. You are so dang talented!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That Superfly render looks great Tosca, and not too grainy. I really like the shape of her lips. I know, I'm repeating myself from an earlier post, but they really are well shaped. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Distinguished
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Wow. You are really figuring SuperFly out. I couldn't! And after getting frustrated with the FireFly problems PP11 introduced for previous Poser versions, I stay away from PP11 when setting up materials.