• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Virtual_World new products

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
She has a slight ethnic look to her face, I like that. Latina or something... can't put my finger on it...

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hi, I am back after solving personal issues at home. The Poser version of my new character Monica is now in QA and I am planning to start working on the DS version this week.

Here there are some images showing the final version of the Superfly materials.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Saw these images come in to submissions the other day and they're awesome! Impressive work VW! Can't wait to see this hit the store!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
She is a gorgeous character. I can't wait to see her hit the storefront! Her skin has such a glow about it.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Stunning as always, VW! Your work is such an inspiration!

I am curious- where did you get the Superfly logo to use on your renders? I am updating Rodrigo for Superfly and iRay now and would love to add that logo to promos if I can.

Thanks!
Laurie