• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ha! The forum is getting over-excited today!! Your post is duplicated... (and I've a bunch of duplicated notices in my Alerts again) LOL!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I usually delete duplicates when I see them. Just deleted Alisa's a second ago. ;)

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you so much, all of you!
I submitted the set just now; while waiting there is nother teaser^^
Spirits12.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
OH Love this one!!! This one reminds me to some extent of Mardi Gras in New Orleans on Bourbon Street.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you again :)

Ok... here's something different: I made this character set for Dawn, Tinsel Angel, and sold it a t RDNA. Now that the store is closed I'm thinking of moving her here (and maybe also Porcelain Dawn from ReRo because she doesn't sell there at all, but one at a time...)
TinselAngel was supposed to be a fantasy char with normal skin and normal make ups but also with a golden glittering skin and ornamented make ups. So... as I was not really content with her make ups and eyes I reworked these and gave her also more options (not only a golden, but also a silver and kind of greenish skin)
I'm debating what to do with people who already own her from RDNA: Maybe it would be fair to just give them the new files...
anyway, here are some images of her. Should I bring her to HiveWire?
Main.jpg

Portrait.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you again :)

Ok... here's something different: I made this character set for Dawn, Tinsel Angel, and sold it a t RDNA. Now that the store is closed I'm thinking of moving her here (and maybe also Porcelain Dawn from ReRo because she doesn't sell there at all, but one at a time...)
TinselAngel was supposed to be a fantasy char with normal skin and normal make ups but also with a golden glittering skin and ornamented make ups. So... as I was not really content with her make ups and eyes I reworked these and gave her also more options (not only a golden, but also a silver and kind of greenish skin)
I'm debating what to do with people who already own her from RDNA: Maybe it would be fair to just give them the new files...
anyway, here are some images of her. Should I bring her to HiveWire?
View attachment 21596
View attachment 21597
I had Tinsel Angel wish listed at RDNA a while ago! Love the effects wish there was an MR out with something like that to work from.
Elves, Fairies, Mermaids, all sorts of Fae creatures ......... Lots of ideas.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Spirits for the Nymph Suit is life!

And as for the Tinsel Angel, I'm doing new promos right now. When I've uploaded her, I'm going to rework Porcelain Dawn a bit for HiveWire and take her off of ReRo.