Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Varnayrah, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Varnayrah

Varnayrah Eager Contributing Artist

That could be an idea - if I find the time I'll make a little lingerie set as christmas freebie. The ste is already in QA so there is not time to include a lingerie set there^^

edit/ ok, I tried a little lingerie option for the suit: Tenacity Action Wear Lingerie

But while waiting here is another view: Black Panther, the Assassine...
    PantherK.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    mininessie, Chris, Rae134 and 5 others like this.
  2. Varnayrah

3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

. . . and in my Wishlist until I have some funds. ;)

4. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

They're lovely!!

5. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

They look great! Thank you.

6. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

They look great...are they mainly based on textures? If I buy them it will be to use them in DS...

7. Alisa

Yes, they are. I actually pulled it into DS when reviewing it. One of the textures for the bodysuit will definitely need some work - not sure what, but it's super dark. The others (I didn't render them all) will likely just need some slight adjustments.

8. Pendraia

Thanks Alisa...I really like the textures but wanted to make sure it worked in DS before buying.

9. Varnayrah

These things are mainly texture based, but the stellar sets do rely heavily on some glossy and reflection shaders and might need some serious tweaking. The other sets have mostly only some specular, bump and displacement on them. Some borders are pure procedural shaders, though. I'm sorry I can't do any studio settings, but I know almost nothing of the program. Not any more, that is... I started out with DAZStudio but when it moved on to Studio4 and Genesis I lost it more or less.

10. Varnayrah

11. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Wow! Thank you Varnayrah!

12. Alisa

So sweet of you and so lovely!

13. Pendraia

Thank you...these look great!

14. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

Thank you for the gift.

15. Varnayrah

Ok, Christmas is over, New Year is on the way - I hope you all had a lovely time!
    And it's high time I post something here again... so my next project are 10 styles for the Nymph suit, quite a mixed set, I think. Here is one of them - Raven.
    SpiritsMain.jpg

mininessie, Gadget Girl, Dawn and 3 others like this.
  16. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Gorgeous!! Really nicely put together!! Very Alphonse Mucha looking image excellent!!

I will let you know from experience those feather transmaps can be a pain in superfly and the Poser Pro 2014 version for FF! Just be sure to check your specular settings on them or they will have a bit of ghosting.

17. Varnayrah

Thank you!
    Actually, that image was done in PP 2014 and I can't see any ghosting so I hope it's ok :) Can't check in superfly because I still don't have Poser 11 or Poser11 pro.

Pendraia likes this.
  18. NapalmArsenal

When I did the Regalia set Poser 11 had just come out so they may have fixed the issue with how it reflects the light as there have been many updates since then. So maybe they will be fine.

Beautiful though!!! I look forward to seeing what else you have cooking!

19. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

YEEEK!! I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO!!! You have such a talent, such imagination!! Can't wait!!

20. NapalmArsenal

I know!! Isn't it just lovely!!

21. Alisa

Awesome!