Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Varnayrah, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Varnayrah

Varnayrah Eager Contributing Artist

Thank you very much, you*re all so kind!

Here is another image to look at while waiting for it to pass QA^^
    Winter AngelK.jpg

Carey, RAMWolff, Rae134 and 5 others like this.
  2. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Very nice Varnayrah. :)

3. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

Eeek!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

4. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Oh wow. Wow!

Me likey long time.

5. Varnayrah

6. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

Such a lovely lovely set!

7. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Agreed. Looks great in the store. Well crafted and unique map variations.

8. Lyne

Could not buy them fast enough!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Chris likes this.
  9. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Just to clarify; this claims to be Poser content because it's a texture set for a Poser dynamic outfit. The textures are actual textures? Or is it listed as Poser content because it uses Poser shader nodes.

10. Lyne

Just looked IN my zip, Jodel.... they are jpgs for texture, bump, etc. ! :) plus the mc6's of course.

Pendraia likes this.
  11. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

Yes, it's for a Poser dynamic product, but as Lyne says, there are textures for it as well.

FYI, at HiveWire, unless there are SPECIFIC DAZ Studio format files, we typically don't label anything as DAZ Studio compatible. Asking about it, as you are, Jodel, is the best way to find out about whether it might also be useable in DS.

12. JOdel

Yeah, I don't mind asking. It would make sense that a texture add-on for a Poser dynamic outfit would be labeled Poser content. Even if someone is using it in Studio with one of the scripts.

13. Varnayrah

My products will always be labeled as poser-only because I don't come to grips with DAZStudio and I don't have the time to learn how to, I'm afraid. My shaders are not over-complex, though, so with some tweaking they might work in DAZStudio, too. Most of my textures are actual textures with .jpg's and all, but for metal parts I do actually use procedural shaders...

So, here is a preview of my last package before christmas^^ An approach on the Tenacity action wear, Stranger for Tenacity. This is the post-apocalyptic/steampunk set, but the package will have 6 options (5 texture sets, one of them comes with two colour variations) from sassy over sci-fi to sweet and dark/sombre/assassin-like, so I think it will be a quite versatile package. I'm at the moment in the process of making promos and packing up.

StrangerMain.jpg

mininessie and Rae134 like this.
  14. JOdel

There are plenty of metal shaders for Studio, so as long as the metal parts have a matt zone then it's fine.

15. Varnayrah

Yes, when I use precedural shaders for metal parts, those have always their own mat zone. For example, in the Tenacity suit some of the trim mat zones use metal procedural shaders.

16. Miss B

That's looking very nice Varnayrah. :)

17. Varnayrah

Thank you!

Here is another one in a slightly different style:
    CottonCandyAK.jpg

18. Miss B

Very pretty Varnayrah. I like the soft look of the pink and grey colors.

19. Lyne

oohhh I was HOPING someone would do materials for this outfit... so many zones, it makes my head spin... this is a MUST HAVE! :)

AND YAY FOR POSER USERS!! So often we get left in the dust of DS... so THANK YOU for being a poser person! ;)

20. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Awe how cute for Valentine's Day!!

You know the way the suit is set up you could also do some really nice lingerie. Dawn could use a nice set for promo renders and the like!

Lyne likes this.