• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
That could be an idea - if I find the time I'll make a little lingerie set as christmas freebie. The ste is already in QA so there is not time to include a lingerie set there^^

edit/ ok, I tried a little lingerie option for the suit: Tenacity Action Wear Lingerie

But while waiting here is another view: Black Panther, the Assassine...
PantherK.jpg

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
They look great...are they mainly based on textures? If I buy them it will be to use them in DS...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, they are. I actually pulled it into DS when reviewing it. One of the textures for the bodysuit will definitely need some work - not sure what, but it's super dark. The others (I didn't render them all) will likely just need some slight adjustments.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa...I really like the textures but wanted to make sure it worked in DS before buying.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
These things are mainly texture based, but the stellar sets do rely heavily on some glossy and reflection shaders and might need some serious tweaking. The other sets have mostly only some specular, bump and displacement on them. Some borders are pure procedural shaders, though. I'm sorry I can't do any studio settings, but I know almost nothing of the program. Not any more, that is... I started out with DAZStudio but when it moved on to Studio4 and Genesis I lost it more or less.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous!! Really nicely put together!! Very Alphonse Mucha looking image excellent!!

I will let you know from experience those feather transmaps can be a pain in superfly and the Poser Pro 2014 version for FF! Just be sure to check your specular settings on them or they will have a bit of ghosting.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you!
Actually, that image was done in PP 2014 and I can't see any ghosting so I hope it's ok :) Can't check in superfly because I still don't have Poser 11 or Poser11 pro.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you!
Actually, that image was done in PP 2014 and I can't see any ghosting so I hope it's ok :) Can't check in superfly because I still don't have Poser 11 or Poser11 pro.
When I did the Regalia set Poser 11 had just come out so they may have fixed the issue with how it reflects the light as there have been many updates since then. So maybe they will be fine.

Beautiful though!!! I look forward to seeing what else you have cooking!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
YEEEK!! I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO!!! You have such a talent, such imagination!! Can't wait!!