• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, we spent the past 1 1/2 to 2 hrs in the middle of a major thunderstorm with very heavy rain. It was really strange seeing it get very dark outside around 12:30pm, and then the thunder started. I had to put lights on in the living room, or I wouldn't have been able to see anything.

Now the thunder has finally stopped, it's definitely getting a little lighter, and the rain has stopped.

They're also predicting weather in the low to mid 40°F range the next couple of days. ~brrrrrrrrrr~

Edited to Add:
Now I hear the wind picking up. ~brrrrrrrrrr~

DanaTA

Distinguished
Great! That's headed my way. Have to get in the shower and go grocery shopping before it gets here.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, we didn't have lightning or hail, just thunder and rain. Then again, you're further north, so the weather may have been lower than here to start with, and then probably dropped even lower with the storm.

unreal

Noteworthy
It's the end of times!

However, I'm unwilling to go quietly into the void until I get to play with Dawn2. So the end of times is postponed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Nights have been below freezing. And yesterday, I had to go out to get something Diane misjudged on...it was cold with a wind chill factor. Glad I didn't have to go by way of one horse sleigh!

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
We woke up to gale force winds and heavy snow although this did not settle, not in the south part of the UK, I suspect the UK to the north is a different story.

Anyway, we decided to delay walking the dog settler down to read the papers.......big mistake. Reports included stories on a new mutation of Covid and therefore more restrictions on travel from some countries and suggestions that the variant may already be in the UK. Claims that some companies may not be able to deliver what was ordered on Black Friday due to the sheer volume of orders. Article on Protesters attempted to block Amazon distributions centres yesterday which may also add to the delivery woes. Report that there was also a strike on part of the London underground along with the warning that one underground transport company might go bust before the new year and thus join the twenty or so energy companies that have folded in the last few months. Four teenagers arrested for a fatal knife incident during a Christmas Tree lighting event. What a merry end to 2021 we are having, a year that started with such promise.

OK I lied about the last bit.

eclark1894

Visionary
We woke up to gale force winds and heavy snow although this did not settle, not in the south part of the UK, I suspect the UK to the north is a different story.

Anyway, we decided to delay walking the dog settler down to read the papers.......big mistake. Reports included stories on a new mutation of Covid and therefore more restrictions on travel from some countries and suggestions that the variant may already be in the UK. Claims that some companies may not be able to deliver what was ordered on Black Friday due to the sheer volume of orders. Article on Protesters attempted to block Amazon distributions centres yesterday which may also add to the delivery woes. Report that there was also a strike on part of the London underground along with the warning that one underground transport company might go bust before the new year and thus join the twenty or so energy companies that have folded in the last few months. Four teenagers arrested for a fatal knife incident during a Christmas Tree lighting event. What a merry end to 2021 we are having, a year that started with such promise.

Hornet, you dog you. ;)

unreal

Noteworthy

Solution: stop reading the news. A suspiciously round number of it (99%) is just noise.

Headline: Humans continue to be and act as they always have! Entropy continues to increase!

In other news: water is wet, being happy is nice, sucks to be sick.

Story at 11.

Hornet3d

Wise
It is rare for me to read a newspaper as generally I just do not have the time, in this case reading the paper reminded me why I do it so rarely.

Sadly with increasing age there are a diminishing number of days when I feel completely well but, on the plus side, I can travel into my Poser world, where I have so much more say on what should happen, and leave many of the aches and pains behind.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, here too. I was all bundled up when I went out, and was really hot by the time I got back home. Definitely not what I was expecting.

unreal

Noteworthy
It is rare for me to read a newspaper as generally I just do not have the time, in this case reading the paper reminded me why I do it so rarely.

Sadly with increasing age there are a diminishing number of days when I feel completely well but, on the plus side, I can travel into my Poser world, where I have so much more say on what should happen, and leave many of the aches and pains behind.
IKR? I wonder how many Poser people are control freak dreamers?

<Raises hand>. No ashamed. It took 20 years of therapy to say that :)