• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, just checked, and it's 67° here at the moment. I'm not only surprised at the temp, but it was forecast to rain all day today, and we're not seeing any rain. :)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Rain stopped for the moment. Before it was coming down pretty hard. No thunder this time, though, and it's 61F !!!

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, it must've rained a bit here at some point, because I saw some spots where fallen leaves were in small puddles when I was out earlier. I just never saw it raining any time I looked out the window.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Only got to the low 50sF here today, but at least it didn't rain on us when we went to the market. The weekend looks good, but big rain coming on Monday and into Tuesday.

Dana

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Finally arrived at our new home. Was a rough week, but I like this place. In the middle of the beautiful Mountains Jura.
Very harsh in the morning, today -3°, but during the day , amazing. Clear sky, up to 9-10°.
I meet already our new neighbors .Very nice couple, the man a bit shy, but the woman is very chatty. She comes at the fence each time she see me ,to say hello. :D
We feel really welcomed :roflmao::inlove:

Attachments

• Lamasmall.jpg
    Lamasmall.jpg
    726.8 KB · Views: 103

Miss B

CV-BEE
Glad to hear you made the trip safely, and that your neighbors are nice, and friendly. That's always important.

BTW, that small Lama isn't your new neighbor is it, or is that your neighbor on another side of the fence? ;)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear you made the trip safely, and that your neighbors are nice, and friendly. That's always important.

BTW, that small Lama isn't your new neighbor is it, or is that your neighbor on another side of the fence? ;)
Yes, they are my Neighbors too . Very sweet and cute . The family who own them are Buddhists ( like me) .Amazing to find such Neighbors.
This is what I see from the Living room

Attachments

• IMG_20201124_074959small.jpg
    IMG_20201124_074959small.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 112

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Very nice scene, and that tree is going to be gorgeous in full bloom next Spring. :)
Yes, the Jura is a very beautiful area. Full of lakes , the mountains are amazing. Like I told to my husband yesterday, the Vosges mountain chain ,where we lived before we had to move beginning of this mad year to the farmlands, are fairy tale mountains. Jura are Gothic mountains .LOL. He laughed a lot ,but actually this is how i see them.
A bit creepy in some areas.

Attachments

• IMG_20201125_144036small.jpg
    IMG_20201125_144036small.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20201128_152515small.jpg
    IMG_20201128_152515small.jpg
    805.3 KB · Views: 131

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I see what you mean. Not sure I'd want to live around that area.
Even when in some areas it is a bit creepy, it is just beautiful.
here 2.5 km from our house away.

Attachments

• IMG_20201126_122830small.jpg
    IMG_20201126_122830small.jpg
    670.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20201125_143211small.jpg
    IMG_20201125_143211small.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 117

McGyver

Energetic
Finally arrived at our new home. Was a rough week, but I like this place. In the middle of the beautiful Mountains Jura.
Very harsh in the morning, today -3°, but during the day , amazing. Clear sky, up to 9-10°.
I meet already our new neighbors .Very nice couple, the man a bit shy, but the woman is very chatty. She comes at the fence each time she see me ,to say hello. :D
We feel really welcomed :roflmao::inlove:

I don’t want to alarm you, but be careful with the llama...

8EDA6B1F-CD55-4720-A500-E75A5259D1B3.jpeg

Nobody ever expects the laser eyes...
The sad thing about the above poster is it’s actually from a real movie...
I was bored and looking through the titles of trashy sci-fi stuff on Amazon Prime and found that...
It looks like they outsourced the poster to the same folks who’ve been restoring art in Spain lately.
But in all honesty the poster isn’t as bad as the movie, which is definitely worse.
Maybe not as bad as the movie about a killer piñata... which also happens to be a llama...

72349911-2E78-453E-9A4F-5B2548E3CD5A.jpeg

There are some really, really bad movies on Amazon.

I’m starting to think that my documentary movie about the migration of the North American Potato (Potatous Americanus) across the mountains of Long Island (there are no mountains on Long Island) might actually be able to find a home somewhere... and not just in the garage can... on TV where people can learn stuff... like why are they paying for prime when this is the stuff they buy into.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
@McGyver
:eek: Now I see the Lama's with a different eye.

Agree with Amazon Prime, but Netflix is not better. I get so angry about Netflix, that I cancel it 2 weeks ago. :somad:
But I begin on Amazon Prime to watch again Supernatural with the Winchester brothers :D. So will be occupied for a while.

Regular TV we don't have since years anymore.

But back to the laser eyes.....maybe we will look for another house now :oops: