• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Torrential here again. I think the big storm has passed, so it's just the leftovers we are dealing with.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Raining in the Shoalhaven this evening ... first rain we've really had in a while.. been pretty dry.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Torrential here again. I think the big storm has passed, so it's just the leftovers we are dealing with.

It looked like a big one from above...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Big rain storm with thunder and lightning hit yesterday just as I was leaving to drive the 20+ miles to my doctor appointment. About 5 miles in, I was finally out of the storm, and the rest of the drive was dry. My appointment was about a half hour, and as I was leaving ... the storm hit there. Driving the expressways in torrential downpours is absolutely no fun! It lasted until I was about 7 miles from home then finally let up. The rain was so heavy that storm sewers were backing up. Not as bad as in Miami, but bad enough the curb lanes were practically flooded.

Nice thing though was the temperature dropped from 88F to 77F because of the storm. So that was nice.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Wow, 20 miles drive to the Doctor, and nearly getting drowned or sucked up on the way. I would get another Doctor, one in walking distance from home. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My doctor doesn't double book like so many do, so they have always been able to get me in if I call in the morning, or the night before. Since I'm prone to cellulitis (bacterial skin infection) on my legs, I really appreciate being able to get in immediately.

While it is annoying sometimes to drive 20 miles, I love getting the 60+ mpg for the trip. My daily commutes are wicked on gas mileage ... even with a hybrid.

The closest GP is at Lankenau Hospital, but it's not really walkable from here. Since it's a hospital, there IS parking. But it's not cheap.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Supposed to be a heatwave in Seattle today but it seems the same where I'm at.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
This morning was mild at 6 degrees celsius with only minor fog...much better than the 2 degrees from the previous day with ice on the windscreen and also fog. But it is starting to get lighter in the morning and of an evening...so Yay!!!

theschell

Brilliant
Currently 20c + Humidity at 94% (feels like 28c) and raining here in Hamilton Ont. T-Storms expected, with a risk of localized flooding in the region... 5th day in a row we've had either rain, or storms, or both. There were tornado watches issued a few days back... but we didn't get them where I am... they touched down further west and north of me...