• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
I remember those days when I used to visit family in Arizona this time of year. Glad it's a very rare day for us to get into the 3-digit temps.
3 digits where you live sounds like a serious health hazard. At least here we have lower humidity so it's not as dangerous.

Terre

Renowned
We got RAIN! Some last night and some this morning! I hope the NW part of the state did as well. That's where the worst of the fires are.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
we got lots of rain in NSW!

my street today :eek:

1656910593017.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I read in the NY Times NSW got drenched.

BTW, is that a shark's fin I see? You must live right by a river or lake which was flooded.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
BTW, is that a shark's fin I see? You must live right by a river or lake which was flooded.

that may have been added in afterwards :whistling: :inverted:

Yep, we have a creek just over our back fence...

and it's still raining but the flood water has receded :happyflip:

Miss B

CV-BEE
that may have been added in afterwards :whistling: :inverted:

Yep, we have a creek just over our back fence...

and it's still raining but the flood water has receded :happyflip:
AHA, added in huh! OK, I can see that. ;)

Glad to hear the flood water's receding.

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm always skeptical when I see a shark in in what appears to be a body of freshwater. Not that it doesn't happen, but it's not likely.

Terre

Renowned
Meanwhile we had a high of 106 yesterday. Too bad Stezza and I can't share part of our weather with each other. We could use some of that rain. I hope you aren't having more flooding there.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, it was around 93-94 here today as well. Only difference from the past few days is, it wasn't quite as humid as it has been, so even though the sun was strong and steady, it wasn't as bad outside as it has been lately.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Rain is passing us by again, to the north. It's windy, though.

Dana
yep, we had the wind last week!

we had over our monthly average rainfall after the first couple days of this month... La Nina is hanging around this year along with a reversed dipole in the Indian Ocean! Whatever that is! :eek::unsure:

they can both nick off o_O

eclark1894

Visionary
yep, we had the wind last week!

we had over our monthly average rainfall after the first couple days of this month... La Nina is hanging around this year along with a reversed dipole in the Indian Ocean! Whatever that is! :eek::unsure:

they can both nick off o_O
Stezza, quick question, but off topic... you live in Australia right???? What do you call french fries there? And do you guys eat fish and chips?