• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Wow, I just checked the weather around here, and they're reporting 19°F! ~Brrrrr~ o_O

eclark1894

Visionary
Wow, I just checked the weather around here, and they're reporting 19°F! ~Brrrrr~ o_O
Yeah, it's supposed to snow and mix tomorrow morning here. It's hard for me to get too excited, but people around here freak out and run on the store like we're gonna get snowed in for several days. It always gives me a laugh, but then the trouble is that they buy all the food out in the stores. Even that wouldn't be a majore problem except with the food supply chain problems we've been having lately, could be a while before they build the stock back up on the shelves.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We're supposed to have warmer weather (35°F) tomorrow, and rain on Monday morning, I'm assuming because the weather's going to warm up a bit, so no snow, which is fine by me.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
YIKES!! :eek:

It's been decades since we've had weather that cold, but I do remember those winters all too well.
I could be mistaken, but I thought you were also a MA resident? It gets below 0 here in the Berkshires all too often.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh no . . . I'm in NY City, so not that far away, but far enough so it doesn't get quite that cold.

That said, I can't say what folks up at the north end of NY are experiencing, as they might get the same type of weather as you do.

eclark1894

Visionary
Oh no . . . I'm in NY City, so not that far away, but far enough so it doesn't get quite that cold.

That said, I can't say what folks up at the north end of NY are experiencing, as they might get the same type of weather as you do.
I remember my first visit to New York. My friend wanted to walk around downtown in Manhattan at night. We ended up walking through the village. That's where I had my first inkling that girls are either f---ing insane or space aliens because all of them were wearing miniskirts and it was freaking freezing out that night.:eek:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, the Village is a strange place to be walking around at night, or at least it was back in the days when it was "the" place to hang out. Don't know what it's like these days.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
maybe a thunderstorm later on this evening

1642385038695.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
The weather report here is rain and heavy winds (25-35mph) until around 10:00am in the morning. Glad the snow they were predicting didn't happen, but then the temps today were in the 30s, whereas yesterday when they predicted snow showers for tonight, it was down in the teens, so the warmer weather ended that mess. Of course, rain for the next 9-10 hrs. will produce flooding, that's for sure. :(