• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

To hopefully lighten your day

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Rick one thing I do with hot links as I pasted onto a notepad because that removes all the formatting, and then I recopy it and paste it in here if I don't want to have hot links embedded. :)

Anyway think you and thank everyone for all the funnies it's really wonderful and does brighten one's day ! :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I love being the dog's master, not so keen on being that cat's staff ;)

So glad to see you back in such fine form :)

robert952

Brilliant
Nice chuckles.

Adding to the list are a couple I made up.

I hate senility. But I can't remember why.
I went to my happy place, but it was closed.
If you make things idiot proof... God just creates a better idiot. (OK this one I may have heard somewhere else.)

And my favorite visual line from long ago someone shared with me:

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
@Rick one thing I do with hot links as I pasted onto a notepad because that removes all the formatting, and then I recopy it and paste it in here if I don't want to have hot links embedded. :)
That's exactly what I do as well, even if they're not links. That way I don't copy any font/formatting along with what I'm copying.

Thanks for those Rick. I laughed heartly reading all of them, but really love that first one. :D

Rick

Eager

Anyway think you and thank everyone for all the funnies it's really wonderful and does brighten one's day ! :)

Thank you Lyne! I will do that next time I copy & paste. I never noticed it until after I posted it. :)

Thanks Rick and Robert...

Rick, great to see you posting again...I miss seeing your posts!

Thank you Pen! It is great to be back! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Really Alisa???
BangHeadEmoti.gif

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yeah, well, I could have said "Soon"

*whistles and wanders off*

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's the staunchest puddy tat I has ever seen! And the best bahaved dogs! Gorgeous, Kerya :)