• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

To hopefully lighten your day

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Cos Thor is just THORSOME!!

a little thor.jpg

Rick

Eager
Don't click the links. :) I copy & pasted these but it saved them as links. Just read. :)

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.

Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

If at first you don’t succeed . . . so much for skydiving.

If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead.

We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawn mower, snowblower and vacuum cleaner.

We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics.

Evening news is where they begin with “Good evening,” and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets the more interested he is in her.

The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.