• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

To hopefully lighten your day

Rick

Eager
cat.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
He's started the Lighten your Day thread back up in the new forum!

Cute one :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH YAY, OH YAY!!!! AND ROFL!!! I first saw the picture's words - There's a 40 year old woman..... and started laughing, even before scrolling down to finish reading...
THANKS, RICK, this is a much needed thread!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh kewl. I knew there was something missing, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Good start Rick. ;)

Szark

Awesome
People say to me "it isn't fun being dyslexic" and I normally say deal with it like I do but today is different. I just checked my Alerts and I saw a line that said I was Seriously Lickable! and I thought man what a friendly forum. Then I realised the truth that I am just likable...man I was so looking forward, well lets not go there.

jan19

Enthusiast
LOL. Love this thread. Especially the spider picture.

Dogs really can dig thru doors. I had one do it once. No kidding.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
People say to me "it isn't fun being dyslexic" and I normally say deal with it like I do but today is different. I just checked my Alerts and I saw a line that said I was Seriously Lickable! and I thought man what a friendly forum. Then I realised the truth that I am just likable...man I was so looking forward, well lets not go there.

LOL!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:rofl:Love it...:rofl: