• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

This Ain't Rocket Science...and I can prove it.

frogimus

Adventurous
:) Thank you. Once I get more comfortable, I'm planning something similar for Dawn. I've also got a similar design for Cookie coming as well.

Don't forget Dawn's Pixar-style morph, Willow.

Welcome to the Hive. Glad to see you as a CA!

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Oh, yes. I got Willow a while ago. I certainly have her in mind. And thanks for the welcome. :)

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
OOOH....If I had known StrykeAngel was coming here, I would have brought over my Andromeda poses.

Sorry about that. I was so caught up in my own worry about what to do, I just didn't think about anyone else. And once Alisa got hold of me :) I didn't have time to think at all.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL -

*sings*

I've got you ....under my spell

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I always liked that song. :)

Do you think we're dating ourselves with that reference? Hmmmmm . . .

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Any reason you can't do that now?

Kevin from DAZ asked for product that we wanted removed from migration. I sent everything that I have had transferred here so I'm assuming it's on it's way over to DAZ right now if not already there. Maybe I can somehow get a new set for this outfit here.

D

Deleted member 325

Sorry about that. I was so caught up in my own worry about what to do, I just didn't think about anyone else. And once Alisa got hold of me :) I didn't have time to think at all.
I feel ya. Had a lot of thinking and planning to do, but had to await the anticipated responses from certain parties first.

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I just got the email about its approval. I'm still in shock. I expected some corrections to be necessary. I guess I've got a great group of testers. Thanks to you all. :) I need a bigger smiley face. :)

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Here's an image that didn't make it into the product renders.

Dawn-Rider-Final-Render.jpg

I think she looks as satisfied as I feel. At last!! :)