1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sunday, June 23, 2019, 11pm EST. We were planning to import this forum into the new software tonight, however, it's not going to happen just yet. We hope to be using the new forum software by the end of the week.
    Dismiss Notice

This Ain't Rocket Science...and I can prove it.

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by David, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Congrats David!

David likes this.
  2. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Super cool bike (and has some poses for Dawn, too!)

3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I know . . . first thing I looked for. ;)

4. Pendraia

Has anyone tried it in DS? I have it in my trolley but I was hoping to find out if it works first as I don't really use Poser for anything other than creating stuff for others...Poses will normally work but I want to make sure the bike does also.

5. Sunfire

Sunfire One Busy Little Bee QAV-BEE Contributing Artist

It loads and renders and I can get the wheel to turn.

sportmotoinds.jpg

Might want to spiff it up a bit.

David and Pendraia like this.
  6. Pendraia

Thanks Sunfire...

7. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

Those are nice outfits David. You are right about this stuff not being rocket science, but lots of people struggle with it. I'm doing a ZBrush class this last while and I find it easy enough to learn. Not bragging or anything, but I'm usually learning the next part of the course while we are still on the current one.
    But some of the others in the class have problems and are always behind with the course assignments. It seems they just don't get it. It's not due to age either, some of the 40 somethings are able to get the hang of it quicker than some of those in their 20s. Some of them ask me for help and when I do help and they still don't get it, it gets frustrating. I wouldn't want to be a teacher.

David and Pendraia like this.
  8. Pendraia

Teaching is very difficult at times. Its all about knowing lots of different strategies to teach something. What works for one student doesn't always work best for others.

9. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

I let this one render overnight in Superfly
    RiderOnBike.jpg

Rae134, Me195, David and 5 others like this.
  10. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Cool!

11. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

I keep saying I'm not into this style....BUT this Bike keeps "pull'in me, especially with the poses for Dawn...will pick it up soon! :)

PS Got it...and THANK YOU for making a POSER product! :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    David and quietrob like this.
  12. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

She is just so winx club scifi cute!!! It makes me wanna get Star and that outfit and start a new comic!

David likes this.
  13. David

David Adventurous Contributing Artist

Heh, heh. You start a comic, I'll make some outfits for you. I liked playing with Star. :)

quietrob likes this.
  14. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Congratulations! Now I just have to figure out how to make your name fit when I add you to my directory.:sneaky:

David likes this.
  15. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Well another great outfit in store - Congrats!

David likes this.
  16. David

Use really small letters. :)

quietrob likes this.
  17. David

Your help was invaluable. Thanks.

Rae134 likes this.