• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

This Ain't Rocket Science...and I can prove it.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Super cool bike (and has some poses for Dawn, too!)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Has anyone tried it in DS? I have it in my trolley but I was hoping to find out if it works first as I don't really use Poser for anything other than creating stuff for others...Poses will normally work but I want to make sure the bike does also.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It loads and renders and I can get the wheel to turn.

sportmotoinds.jpg

Might want to spiff it up a bit.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Those are nice outfits David. You are right about this stuff not being rocket science, but lots of people struggle with it. I'm doing a ZBrush class this last while and I find it easy enough to learn. Not bragging or anything, but I'm usually learning the next part of the course while we are still on the current one.
But some of the others in the class have problems and are always behind with the course assignments. It seems they just don't get it. It's not due to age either, some of the 40 somethings are able to get the hang of it quicker than some of those in their 20s. Some of them ask me for help and when I do help and they still don't get it, it gets frustrating. I wouldn't want to be a teacher.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Teaching is very difficult at times. Its all about knowing lots of different strategies to teach something. What works for one student doesn't always work best for others.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I keep saying I'm not into this style....BUT this Bike keeps "pull'in me, especially with the poses for Dawn...will pick it up soon! :)

PS Got it...and THANK YOU for making a POSER product! :)

Last edited: