• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

This Ain't Rocket Science...and I can prove it.

frogimus

Adventurous
:) Thank you. Once I get more comfortable, I'm planning something similar for Dawn. I've also got a similar design for Cookie coming as well.
Don't forget Dawn's Pixar-style morph, Willow.

Welcome to the Hive. Glad to see you as a CA!

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Oh, yes. I got Willow a while ago. I certainly have her in mind. And thanks for the welcome. :)

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
OOOH....If I had known StrykeAngel was coming here, I would have brought over my Andromeda poses.
Sorry about that. I was so caught up in my own worry about what to do, I just didn't think about anyone else. And once Alisa got hold of me :) I didn't have time to think at all.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I always liked that song. :)

Do you think we're dating ourselves with that reference? Hmmmmm . . .

LoraLy

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Any reason you can't do that now?
Kevin from DAZ asked for product that we wanted removed from migration. I sent everything that I have had transferred here so I'm assuming it's on it's way over to DAZ right now if not already there. Maybe I can somehow get a new set for this outfit here.

D

Deleted member 325

Sorry about that. I was so caught up in my own worry about what to do, I just didn't think about anyone else. And once Alisa got hold of me :) I didn't have time to think at all.
I feel ya. Had a lot of thinking and planning to do, but had to await the anticipated responses from certain parties first.

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I just got the email about its approval. I'm still in shock. I expected some corrections to be necessary. I guess I've got a great group of testers. Thanks to you all. :) I need a bigger smiley face. :)