• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Well the say bad events comes in threes so it looks like you are finished for now, let's hope so anyway.
Thanks hornet, I just have no idea how I'll pay for the washer. At lest the hot water is not some thing I'll need to folk out for, just the killer power bill it's given me :(

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
So today was a bit better, scored enough fur scraps to make my self the fur bed spread I have wanted for years!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Dreamer, that sucks so much...I hope your woollies survived.

And I survived my internet interdiction...just. The worst part was having no weather forecast and receiving 'why haven't you answered my email' texts. All back to normal now :)

Hornet3d

Wise

And I survived my internet interdiction...just. The worst part was having no weather forecast and receiving 'why haven't you answered my email' texts. All back to normal now :)

Nice to hear you are not only up an running but also back to normal.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs

Good to have you back. I got lucky, I pulled on one of the poor tops that got cooked and it seams none the worse for it's hot wash

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Lorraine, good to see you back online.
Dreamer, that's a start, I hope things get better.
Thanks, going to see if I can get the washing machine sorted out tomorrow. Still waiting for the plumber to come look at the hot water though

Lorraine

Howdy all. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, and then it throws you another. Feeling a bit flat as yesterday my laptop decided it no longer needed its USB ports making it unusable with any external device and the touchpad is wonky as well. Then tonight my tablet threw itself down the steps and busted the screen. Sigh.

Hornet3d

Wise
Howdy all. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, and then it throws you another. Feeling a bit flat as yesterday my laptop decided it no longer needed its USB ports making it unusable with any external device and the touchpad is wonky as well. Then tonight my tablet threw itself down the steps and busted the screen. Sigh.

I am so sorry to hear that, hope your luck changes very soon.

Lorraine

Thanks everyone. If I was superstitious I'd be concerned about number three, I've already dropped my phone once this morning. But I'm not superstitious (keep telling yourself that Lorraine!)

There's a cold southerly blowing today but I'm tucked up in my cosy boat and not having to be anywhere but here.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I drop my cellphone often, but I have a Body Glove cover over the back of it, and it protrudes a fraction on the sides, so if it lands face down, nothing happens. You might want to check into a cover for your cellphone. I got mine through my mobile provider, but if you have access to Amazon Down Under, they have a ton of them.