• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Northland in a screaming southerly "It's so bloody COLD!" Northland in a howling northerly "Bloody rain! Is it EVER going to stop?!" Northland, it's all about the weather.

Calmed down lovely last night and that screaming southerly started up again this morning. Right nippy but I only have to go outside to refill the heater tank so it's not going to bother me much. It's clouded over but the sun this morning filled up the batteries before that and the regulator is flashing full as I write. There's a squall going through as I type, the rigging wire humming, and the chimney roaring. And then it passes and we fall quiet again for a few moments. I wouldn't say I'm at one with nature but it does like saying "HI!!!" ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hi folks! Ashore today for four nights of fluffbum sitting...Dave and Carole are off south for their grandson's 30th birthday...Dave's in a state of shock that he's old enough to have a grandson that age ;) So I'll be plugged in 24/7 till Monday, oh joy!! Shannon is coming over Saturday for a bit more tinkering with my desktop, nothing major, just adding a backing plate and a fan and some dustscreen. So more movies too! I do love getting to see him. My next stint at Joycie's is December for two weeks whilst they cruise the high seas by liner. My worst nightmare! Right up there with living ashore and having close neighbours :eek: but they love it so go them. Time to pack!